Freddy Krueger Vinyl Mask
- Adult Vinyl Mask
- Vinyl 3/4 replica mask
- Secured with a think elastic band
- Openings for the eyes, ears, nose and mouth
If you truly want to scare someone then you have to be able to tap into their greatest nightmare and bring it to life. One person who was a master at doing exactly that was the infamous Freddy Krueger. That diabolical creep, we all love and greatly fear, is known as the nightmare on Elm street. He even has an entire movie franchise based around his sick hobby of terrorizing local teen’s dreams. So, if you really want to sink your teeth into others’ fears and bring nightmares to life, grab this Freddy Krueger Vinyl Mask for Halloween!
This terrifying mask replicates Freddy’s horribly scarred and burned face. As soon as you walk into a party with it on, everybody will start pinching themselves to make sure they aren’t stuck in a dream. To complete your transformation into the Dream Master you still need to grab a red and black striped sweater and a black fedora. Finally, above all else, you need to get your hands on a pair of Freddy’s signature clawed gloves! With all that and this realistic vinyl mask you’ll be sure to bring everyone’s worst nightmare to life.
- Five StarsBy Necrofrog | November 2, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 12, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 14, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Freddy Krueger maskBy Anonymous | October 29, 2017Mask is poor quality....does not fit face, as it does in the description. It is all out of shape, I've tried everything and it won't shape out. Looks horrible on.....Was this review helpful to you?
- Freddy Krueger maskBy Anonymous | October 29, 2017I am VERY dissatisfied with this mask. The details don't tell u the back is just a piece of elastic. 1 of his ears is twice the size of the other and looks like a totally different ear. The quality of the latex is horrible. I will be returning this.Was this review helpful to you?