Ewok Pet Costume
- 100% polyester fleece & faux shearling fabrics
- Dark brown fleece jumpsuit has a sleeve for each leg
- Tan faux shearling belly has Hook and Loop fastener tab fasteners
- Golden brown fleece hood has shearling ears on top, cowl collar, drawstring cord around face opening
Your little four-legged companion is a good boy, isn’t he? He’s the best finder of sticks in the park, the best catcher of tennis balls, the best little protector of your home.
You know what else he’s the best at? Toppling the Galactic Empire with a series of ambushes and well-constructed traps....No? Fido isn’t that good with constructing nets and log swings? Well, that’s ok, because this Ewok Pet Costume will perfectly convince everyone you meet that your loyal companion helped the Rebellion claim victory on the Forest Moon of Endor. It will be very believable; everyone already knows that your dog is a fierce defender of your home when any strangers come knocking at the door -- just like the equally furry Ewoks. And we’re sure, absolutely certain (we happen to have a bit of experience of our own) that your little guy has set a perfect trap for you to trip over every time he stands behind you when you’re cooking in the kitchen. One second you’re just taste testing some vegetable soup, the next you’ve tumbled over your curious companion and you’re cursing him from the linoleum floor.
So maybe your little canine comrade can’t topple the Empire, but he surely can topple you. And we think that’s close enough. Get him this adorable Ewok outfit and he’ll feel right at home every time he barks to defend the house, or “accidentally” knocks you to the ground.
|Small||Length (base of neck to base of tail)||11"||28cm|
|Medium||Length (base of neck to base of tail)||15"||38cm|
|Large||Length (base of neck to base of tail)||22"||56cm|
|X-Large||Length (base of neck to base of tail)||28"||71cm|
- Costume was a HIT!By Anonymous | November 8, 2013My fur baby Bruty won Delhi Pet Center's 2013 Halloween Costume Contest. He had 92 votes. Mommy's little Ewok! He is a Shih-mix. He won a goody bowl which he donated to a local animal rescue/adoption program - S.A.A.P.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Costume was a HIT! Yes (3) Vote No on the review titled Costume was a HIT! No (0)
Ewok costumeBy lisa | October 19, 2013This adorable Ewok costume for dogs is not only cute and cool but also pet friendly. The "hat" with the ears stays on your pet because of the drawstring. The outfit has Velcro and doesn't need to be out over your pets head. It's great!Was this review helpful to you?
- Sizing for bigger petsBy Swanny | October 6, 2015A neck measurement supplied isn't quite enough to get a well fitting costume. The costume comes with its own sizing chart, with chest measurement (pic attached) those with larger dogs may find this a better measure to judge sizing. Also note that the hood supplied is very small. The one supplied with my XL pet costume looked like the size for the shitzu pictured.
If you need to dress your big dog as an ewok, consider the toddler sized costume, it's a similar price.
The costume is otherwise as pictured and would work well with small/medium breed dogs.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Sizing for bigger pets Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled Sizing for bigger pets No (0)
- Sizing Terrible, Disappointing ProductBy Anonymous | October 10, 2016The size chart is ridiculously off. I measured my Boston Terrier and ordered accordingly. Unfortunately, the recommended size didn't come any where close to fitting my dog. It was comically small for him, and HalloweenCostumes.com does not allow returns for pet costumes.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- nopeBy trish | August 9, 2021Size Mediumthis was supposed to be a medium and was too small for my jack russell terrier. the bodysuit was too small. could barely get it velcroed shut around her small frame. the hood was waaay too big. the hat is sized for a large dog.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- omg! so cute!By Current Customer | September 2, 2016This costume is so cute! I love it- hopefully the puppy will too! Fits nicely. We live in Southern California so I'm hoping it's not too hot. Was happy of the quality of materials used!Was this review helpful to you?