Disney Emperor's New Groove Yzma Women's Costume
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex stretch velvet; 100% polyester organza
- Sleeveless V-neck pullover dress has thigh-high slit at left side
- Foam cap has wire-edged flap that can be bent as desired
- Organza & faux leather collar has hook & loop fastener at back
- Officially licensed
Smash it With a Hammer!
When it comes to villains, Yzma's got it all! She's got a knack for show business, fashion, and designing a lab combined with an amusement park. Why wouldn't you want a woman like this running the empire? It would be non-stop amusement at all times. A woman this shrewd would never allow herself to be turned into a llama! She has a couple weaknesses, of course, she's not the most efficient when it comes to plans. When you're taking down an emperor you just don't want to depend on the postal service. Though her original idea does let her use another of her magnificent talents. She wields a sledgehammer better than any villain we've met before! If she did things all over again, perhaps she would have utilized that talent more often instead of using so many vials of potions. This Halloween, give the empire takeover one more chance with this lovely villainous look.
You'll feel like you're ready to rule the Kingdom in this sleek black dress with its sparkly ruffled collar and dramatic silky headdress that is structured with wire on the inside to make sure you always arrive in avant-gard form. To make this look complete, make sure that your eyelashes are as dramatic as you can get them. Yzma wouldn't have it any other way!
Getting Into the Groove
When you're wearing this licensed Empire's New Groove Yzma costume, it'll be easy to get into character. Want to take it one step further? Make it a group costume and invite Kronk and Pacha along. Hey, maybe you'll even let Kuzco come along as long as he's in llama form. You've got to maintain your position on the throne, after all!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Worth It and Awesome Unique Costume.By Marcy Roche | October 18, 2019Beautiful and nice dramatic costume bringing out Late Eartha Kitt's style and persona. Perfect fit. Definitely for a women's medium built figure (regular women's 6-8) and fits nicely in Large size. Love it and highly recommend it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Head Piece too FlimsyBy Current Customer | November 14, 2018The head piece is too heavy and movable that is fall down in front of face. Will need to do some crafting to come up with a solution as the head piece is the costume!Was this review helpful to you?