Disney Emperor's New Groove Kuzco Men's Costume
- Pair of Shin Guards
- 100% polyester fabric & faux leather; 100% polyurethane foam
- Tunic has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Velvet tunic has metallic gold faux leather yoke & trim
- Train attached to back waist of tunic has wire in edges to bend as desired
- Foam-backed faux leather hat has elastic back edge for snug fit
- Shin guards have elastic in top edges
- Officially licensed
C'mon Kuzco, you don't have to play humble with us. We know you're the best, the brightest, the most bow-worthy Emperor in the land. And we were really looking forward to Kuzcotopia. It looked totally worthy of tearing down an entire town for (we're big fans of waterslides, personally). Darn! If it wasn't for that whole turning-into-a-llama thing! That really threw off your groove.
But you know what? We actually think it was for the best. You were kind of a...jerk...before your whole adventure with Pacha, and though we love a good luxury summer home as much as the next person, your new, more likable groove is a better long-term plan. So now the test, can you wear this Disney Emperor's New Groove Kuzco Men's Costume, remain in your human form, and keep your newfound humility, compassion, and kindness? We guess you'll have to try it on for size and find out!
This licensed costume is fit for royalty—duh! Would you really stand for anything less? It's Kuzco's grand garb straight from The Emperor's New Groove. It includes a red velvet tunic with a gold yoke accent and trim, as well as a dramatic train that attaches to the back waist. The stunning stand-up golden hat fits securely and matches the shin guards. Altogether, its a most powerful look. A lot more powerful than a llama...trust us. Strut it around the costume party and practice your favorite Kuzco lines, or try out your new groove and do something generous in it, like holding the door open for guests or helping restock the party buffet. It's up to you; you are the Emperor, after all!
Well, you look great (obviosuly). And now that you really took a few life lessons from that whole llama episode, we think you'll make a fine Emperor indeed. And if you can find a new spot for Kuzcotopia that doesn't, you know, knock down a whole village and displace its inhabitants, we're totally there!
- Super funnyBy LaBell | October 29, 2021Height 5’3 | Weight 150 | Size MediumSuper cute and super funny. They are meant to be more fitted so mine wasn’t bad at all for fitted. The tail after some shaping got better. But life of the party for those that know this characterBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Llama Face!!By Anonymous | September 14, 2018I ordered the costume a little early to account for any problems. It arrived the next day, with free shipping!
The tunic fabric is soft and comfortable. The crown and shin guards are well made and durable. The only thing is that the train is a little heavy and pulls the neckline down, so it will need some adjusting. The sizing is just right. I can't wait to wear this for the Halloween costume contest where I work!Was this review helpful to you?
- Boom Baby!By Anonymous | September 14, 2018I ordered early because I wanted to make sure the costume arrived well before Halloween, to account for any problems. I got it the next day, with free shipping!
The colors are exactly what is shown in the picture. The tunic fabric is soft and comfortable, and not too thin. The crown and leggings are well put together and not cheap or flimsy. The sizing is spot on. I can't wait to wear this for the costume contest where I work!!Was this review helpful to you?