Deluxe Star Wars The Force Awakens Captain Phasma Costume
- Jumpsuit with Attached Boot Tops
- 2-Piece Helmet/Mask
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit fastens with Hook and Loop fastener at center back; cape fastens to suit with Hook and Loop fastener at shoulders
- Foam belt fastens with Hook and Loop fastener; boot tops have elastic bands under foot
- Front and back parts of helmet/mask connect with Hook and Loop fastener dots
Whether you are a fan of Princess Leia, Padme, Ren, or the Chrome Trooper, it's hard to find female movie characters who regularly kick butt. As women, we don't want to be portrayed as helpless victims anymore. Women do not need to be rescued from dragons, evil step-mothers, lives of drudgery, or seven little men, and we certainly do not want to watch other women live through it on the big screen. In fact, we can rescue ourselves -- thank you very much! Sure -- Leia needed R2D2 to get help, but she was trying to stop the Death Star. One flick of a switch and that thing could vaporize an entire planet! Back up was pretty much a necessity.
As the only female to rise through the Imperial ranks to lead the storm troopers into battle, Captain Phasma is in a class by herself. She is tough, and left everyone -- fans and noobs alike -- wanting more. The Chrome Trooper's costume stands out in the sea of white and outshines every man. In fact, the rumors of its origin are rampant, from being constructed from the downed pieces of Senator Palpatine's yacht to being a gift from her friend, Jaime Lannister ... wait ...
This shiny jumpsuit comes with boot toppers, a belt, and the ubiquitous, flowing black cape of the Dark Side. You'll have to requisition your own blaster gun, however.
|X-Large||Chest||46" - 50"||117cm - 127cm|
|Standard||Chest||44" - 48"||112cm - 122cm|