Deluxe Harry Potter Slytherin Adult Plus Size Robe Costume
- Hooded Robe
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Button and loop closure at neck
- Hood & lapels are lined w/ green satin
- Embroidered Slytherin crest patch on left breast
- Officially licensed, exclusive!
Marauders With Ambition
The 1970s brought the Marauders to Hogwarts. Now, certain instructors would have much preferred that such a fate never came to be, no doubt. (A certain squib groundskeeper and a young half-blood prince, especially.) But, their mischief-making and (at least initially) loyal friendship would ensure a lasting legacy. Still, all things end. And, even better, as famous wizards fly through the pages of the Daily Prophet, new heroes arise.
Hogwarts might soon forget the exploits of Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and even both of the Potters when the new Hogwarts Heroes make your names known. Formed from each of the great Houses, not only will you have all that Gryffindor gusto, but you'll have the nuanced and ambitious talents of House Slytherin (and those other two) to help bring true fame... not to mention a handful of your pilfered spells from the restricted sections of the library!
It is time to call on some truly ambitious magic that will turn your Hogwarts Heroes into legends! Of course, you need to look the part. While the rest of the Slytherin wizards are garbed in their standard green, you want yours to gleam. We can make that happen with this officially licensed Deluxe Slytherin Robe. This is a black robe of velour fabric that features satin trim and lining in the hood. (The elegance here might make Madam Malkin just a hair jealous.) The iconic Slytherin crest is embroidered over your heart to complete this robe's magic. Finish off with your favorite wizarding world accessories for a seriously ambitious look.
Garbed in your deluxe Slytherin Robe, true power awaits! Practice your confident chuckle for when you get beyond the simple wards Irma Pince thought would bar you, then team up with the rest of your Hogwarts Quartet. You'll have your mischief managed in no time!
|2X||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|2X||Robe Length||47 3/4"||121cm|
|4X||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|4X||Robe Length||48 1/2"||123cm|
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 1, 2020Size 3XThe outside has a like fake velvet texture (which I didn’t expect) they still look nice regardless of this. They’re not extremely hot. With all the layers you typically would wear for their outfits it may still get hot. I absolutely love the clasp on them. It’s perfect it’s like a pleather material for them. my only kind of complaint is that because of the velvet texture it picks up hair and thread fairly easy. The hair wasn’t as noticeable as the thread strands. But it was also pretty easy to get the hair and thread off. So overall I’m extremely happy. I bought the slytherin and gryffindor robes extremely happy with both of themBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for posting a detailed review and photos of this Slytherin robe! We hope you have all sorts of Harry Potter fun this Halloween!
- I’m in love!By Blair Mason | May 16, 2022I’ve always wanted a robe but couldn’t find one that would fit, so seeing this made my day! It feels nice on my skin, and is good quality.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2020Size 3XIt’s really nice and it’s nice quality. The only thing that I would change is the color of the inside lining, it’s not a Slytherin green and doesn’t match my tie but it looks fine either way. It’s actually Harry Potter brand, so that’s not the sites fault at all.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?