Deluxe Attack on Titan Eren Jaeger Costume
- Waist Sash
- Jacket, shir,t cape, 100% polyester pants, 94% polyester 6% spandex harness, belt: 100% PVC
- Pullover shirt has laced V-placket
- Slim-fit stretch pants have elastic waistband
- Cropped twill jacket has gold-tone buttons, embroidered patches on back, sleeves & left breast pocket
- Hooded cape has embroidered patch on back, button fastener at neck
- Harness is PVC faux leather with metal buckles
- Sash has elastic waistband, ruching at each side seam
It takes some serious guts to join the Survey Corps and fight back against the Titan threat before they are able to completely wipe out humanity!
Not only are they tasked with exploring the world outside the safety of their walls so mankind might live and thrive there again one day, but their experience working around and dealing with Titans puts them in the unique position to study them. Eren Jeager’s wild temper and impulsive nature may seem like he would be a terrible fit for this elite group, where discipline is essential in the face of giant people-eating monsters. But his passion and devotion to his friends actually make him exactly who you’d want fighting by your side. His deadly combat skills and ability to turn into a Titan definitely come in handy too when things get really bad!
When it’s time to head out on a dangerous expedition, you’re going to need to be dressed properly if you expect to come back. This exclusive Deluxe Attack on Titan Eren Jaeger Costume lets you assume the role of the Hajime Isayama character and take the fight to the Titans beyond the wall! The shirt and pants look just like the Survey Corps standard issue uniforms. The jacket and green hooded cape are embroidered with the “Wings of Freedom” insignia to indicate the elite unit you belong to and the included belt and harness are ready to mount your Vertical Maneuvering Equipment onto. This costume probably won’t make you able to shift into a Titan, but it will definitely make you look like a tough and dedicated Titan fighter, which may give you just the edge you need!
|Small||Shirt Chest||44" - 46"||112cm - 117cm|
|Small||Waist||30" - 36"||76cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Shirt Chest||48" - 50"||122cm - 127cm|
|Medium||Waist||34" - 40"||86cm - 102cm|
|Large||Shirt Chest||52" - 54"||132cm - 137cm|
|Large||Waist||38" - 44"||97cm - 112cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Chest||54" - 56"||137cm - 142cm|
|X-Large||Waist||40" - 46"||102cm - 117cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- It's great butBy Anonymous | September 10, 2016After buying this great attack on Titan costume I was already over budget so I didn't have enough for the boots I would add boots to the "deluxe" costume if your going to charge $85Was this review helpful to you?
- PerfectBy Lizzy | November 9, 2020Height 6' | Weight 189 | Size LargeMy son loved this costume. Alomost everything fit perfectly, but the top could have been a little bigger.
I think the picture should only display what actually comes with the costume. The sword and gear isnt included....But so thankful that it shipped and was delivered as stated. I ordered it the night before Halloween and recieved it the next day "Halloween Day" in the afternoon.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so glad that your son enjoyed his Attack on Titan costume. We'll try and make what is included more clear on the webpage. Thanks for letting us know!
- MaterialBy noah | October 29, 2020This was HORRIBLE. The material was so cheap and the belts always come undone. It doesn't even come with real boots.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 19, 2020Was this review helpful to you?