Dead by Daylight Viper Costume for Adults
- Robe w/ Attached Arm Ties
- Hooded Vest
- Pair of Gloves
- Robe & vest: 80% polyester, 20% cotton; gloves & arm ties: 100% polyester
- Robe has hook & loop fastener at back of stand-up collar
- Arm ties attached to upper portion of sleeves
- Jagged hemline, intentional holes, printed stains
- Sleeveless hooded vest has jagged hemline, printed stains
- Foam belt has fabric waist ties at back
- Wrist-length gloves
- Molded vinyl mask covers entire face, has elastic band around back of head
- Mesh-covered eye openings allow limited vision
- Officially licensed
Red-y for Slaying
Dressing in all of one color is always a risky fashion choice. It works for Batman, but you will notice that most characters in all the works of fiction ever created dress in multiple colors. That makes it very notable that Viper chooses all these similar red tones.
Maybe it is to hide all the blood of his victims. Maybe it used to be all white and this is just what it looks like now. Or, maybe there isa little part of him that wants to look like a beautiful red rose. Well, we will never know which it is, but, as for us, we will go with the second answer!
Making sure you are dressed right for any occasion is very important, which is why we recommend setting yourself up right with this Dead by Daylight Adult Viper Costume. The included robe has all the jagged hemlines, holes, and stains that you could ever want in a Viper costume. The vest has more of those same details, which adds a lot to the overall creepiness and monstrosity of the costume. The foam belt ties in the back and the wrist length gloves give you a lot more of that Viper feeling. The molded mask is the last horrifying touch that will make your friends scream with glee and/or terror when they see you coming. Truly, with this costume you will be a great Viper.
Undead By Moonlight
If you are searching for the perfect way to look classy and scary, then you are in the right place. You will feel like a winner in this cool and comfortable costume. Just make sure you practice making those perfect Viper strikes and slashes before attempting any Dead By Daylight reenactments!