Darling Dinosaur Infant/Toddler Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- Pair of Booties
- 100% polyester velour fabric & fiberfill stuffing
- Hooded jumpsuit fastens w/ plastic snaps at center front
- Elastic at wrists & ankles
- Soft-sculpted horns & crest, embroidered eyes & nostrils on top of hood
- Booties fasten around ankles hook & loop strips
- Booties have anti-skid soles
Much like dinosaurs, your little ones have their different eras. Luckily for everyone in your family, the periods of infanthood and toddlerhood aren't as long as dinosaur eras--but the changes can be just as dramatic.
Insomniastic Period(pronounced in-som-nia-stic)
In this first era all your little one can do is roar all night. This period lasts for months. You might often feel like you are wallowing in a tar pit made of exhaustion. Sometimes you wonder if someone will find you, thousands of years from now with your fossil still clutching your coffee cup.
Constantpanicous Era(pronounced con-stant-pani-cous)
In this era your crafty kiddo will begin crawling everywhere at top speeds. Your little creatures are interested in finding any lingering trash hidden in corners of the kitchen floor and putting whatever it is in their mouths. While you get more sleep in this period your slumber may be fraught with dreams of your child finally reaching the top of the garbage can, which may seem to be the daily goal.
Mememesozoic era (pronounced me-me-meso-zo-ic)
In the stage your kids will want all eyes on them. It's an affective influence that sways many. You may forget anyone existed before your child arrived, much like we forgot about dinosaurs once an asteroid wiped them out.
While every period and era has its ups and down you tend to mostly remember the ups once your child moves on to another stage. Make this next stage special with this darling dinosaur costume. That way, when your little one is refusing to nap even while melting with exhaustion, the crying is going to be so Instagram-worthy that you won't mind so much. In this blue jumpsuit with a sculpted dinosaur head, your little one is sure to catch on to the extra cuteness boost. You might need to name this upcoming stage the Sweetascandy Period.
|9 Months||Jumpsuit Length||24"||61cm|
|9 Months||Child Size||0-9 months||0-9 months|
|12/18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||29"||74cm|
|12/18 Months||Child Size||12-18 months||12-18 months|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Adorable & a really nice quality!By HMobile | August 30, 2017This is even better in person! I don't think my 3yo is going to take it off!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Amber Clapp | October 30, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- sizeBy Anonymous | September 14, 2018got this in the mail today for my 2 year old size 2T it was huge almost double the size of him, going to have to return or figure something else out!Was this review helpful to you?