Darling Dinosaur Infant/Toddler Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- Pair of Booties
- 100% polyester velour fabric & fiberfill stuffing
- Hooded jumpsuit fastens w/ plastic snaps at center front
- Elastic at wrists & ankles
- Soft-sculpted horns & crest, embroidered eyes & nostrils on top of hood
- Booties fasten around ankles hook & loop strips
- Booties have anti-skid soles
Much like dinosaurs, your little ones have their different eras. Luckily for everyone in your family, the periods of infanthood and toddlerhood aren't as long as dinosaur eras--but the changes can be just as dramatic.
Insomniastic Period(pronounced in-som-nia-stic)
In this first era all your little one can do is roar all night. This period lasts for months. You might often feel like you are wallowing in a tar pit made of exhaustion. Sometimes you wonder if someone will find you, thousands of years from now with your fossil still clutching your coffee cup.
Constantpanicous Era(pronounced con-stant-pani-cous)
In this era your crafty kiddo will begin crawling everywhere at top speeds. Your little creatures are interested in finding any lingering trash hidden in corners of the kitchen floor and putting whatever it is in their mouths. While you get more sleep in this period your slumber may be fraught with dreams of your child finally reaching the top of the garbage can, which may seem to be the daily goal.
Mememesozoic era (pronounced me-me-meso-zo-ic)
In the stage your kids will want all eyes on them. It's an affective influence that sways many. You may forget anyone existed before your child arrived, much like we forgot about dinosaurs once an asteroid wiped them out.
While every period and era has its ups and down you tend to mostly remember the ups once your child moves on to another stage. Make this next stage special with this darling dinosaur costume. That way, when your little one is refusing to nap even while melting with exhaustion, the crying is going to be so Instagram-worthy that you won't mind so much. In this blue jumpsuit with a sculpted dinosaur head, your little one is sure to catch on to the extra cuteness boost. You might need to name this upcoming stage the Sweetascandy Period.
|9 Months||Jumpsuit Length||24"||61cm|
|9 Months||Child Size||0-9 months||0-9 months|
|12/18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||29"||74cm|
|12/18 Months||Child Size||12-18 months||12-18 months|
- Five StarsBy Derick | November 4, 2022It was a perfect fit for our 2 year old. Warm enough for cool weather, and quality material. Also looked just like the pics and looked adorable on himBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Kendra | November 1, 2022Size 2TThis costume is so adorable if it really good on him and he stayed warm it was thickBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Dino costumeBy Brandi | October 25, 2022Height 36 inches | Weight 31lbs | Size 2TFits perfect. Very warm. She loves it!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Adorable & a really nice quality!By HMobile | August 30, 2017This is even better in person! I don't think my 3yo is going to take it off!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy High quality! | November 8, 2022Size 3T/4TSo cute and the quality was excellent. Double layered and super warm!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Super CuteBy Chelsea | November 2, 2022This costume was so cute! It came very fast and the quality was great!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute but feet are not proportional to the costumeBy Cg | October 9, 2022Height 31lb | Weight 31lb | Size 2TThis is cute and seems made well enough but I ordered a 2t for my 2 year old. The fit is generous but I think they sent like 12-18 m “feet” with it. So tiny.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- ExcellentBy Anonymous | September 27, 2022Super happy with our choice for costume this year. Will buy again. I ordered this the night before at 8pm. It was literally delivered by the next afternoon. I couldnt believe how fast their shipping was.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- CuteBy Anonymous | August 28, 2022Size 3T/4TIt is so cute. Pretty good quality, can be worn many times. Only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is the Dino head is pretty large and a little heavy. Not too heavy for the little to wear, but because it was so loose the whole thing would kinda flopped over. I used safety pins inside to bring the fabric in and that worked great. I’d still recommend it because it is adorable and the little loved it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Alyssa | October 16, 2021Height 22 lbs | Weight 22 lbs | Size 12/18 MonthsHaven’t got it yetBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Destanee | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Amber Clapp | October 30, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- sizeBy Anonymous | September 14, 2018got this in the mail today for my 2 year old size 2T it was huge almost double the size of him, going to have to return or figure something else out!Was this review helpful to you?