Sesame Street Cookie Monster Toddler Union Suit
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- Super-soft 100% polyester faux shearling sherpa fabric
- Jumpsuit has front zipper
- Rib knit wrist & ankle cuffs
- Top of hood has soft sculpted eyes
- Fabric has been treated with flame retardant
- Officially licensed
Me Want Cookie
Cookies are hands-down, one hundred percent, without a doubt, the most perfect food in the world. They can be soft and cakey, crunchy and chewy, spread with frosting or stuffed full of chocolate chips. They can be drizzled with icing or eaten with milk - or both! You could be having the worst day in the world, and a warm, sugary cookie that smells like vanilla and happiness would perk you up in no time. There's absolutely never a bad time to have a cookie. That's what the Cookie Monster and your toddler say, anyway! And while you don't necessarily want your child to eat only sweet treats and no veggies, it's hard to argue with that kind of logic.
Your child can be just like his or her favorite cookie eater in this officially licensed Sesame Street Cookie Monster Toddler Union Suit! The hooded suit zips up the front and is made of blue shearling sherpa material that is so soft that she may never want to take it off. Ribbed knit cuffs on the ankles and wrists keep the suit extra warm and toasty. The top of the hood is sewn with soft-sculpted eyes that look exactly like the Cookie Monster's sweetly silly peepers.
Nom Nom Nom
C is for Cookie and that's good enough for Cookie Monster - and for us too! Your toddler might try to convince you that she needs extra cookies when she wears this union suit. It's a persuasive argument!
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- NiceBy Blueblue | September 30, 2022Height 37inches | Weight 24lbs | Size 3TIt’s a great quality costume. Customer service is great, my first costume came was too big. Customer service quickly sent me a return label to get the old one back and sent out the new one of the correct size.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?