Infant/Toddler Cookie Monster Plush Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Hands
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% faux fur polyester
- Jumpsuit Hook and Loop fasteners in back, attached gloves have hand opening
- Stuffed headpiece Hook and Loop fasteners under chin
- Elastic cuff foot covers w/ non-slip texture on soles
- Easy diaper access snaps on inner legs
- Officially licensed
C is for Cookie…
We all grew up with the adorable blue-furred monster who knew all about the most important of food groups. Now, of course, as we grew older, we came to understand that there are different food groups that are better representative of a true balanced and nutritious diet. We learned that in our middle school days and it was reinforced once again in high school. We all understand, we would exclaim. But, then, an amazing thing occurs to us…
We become adults and then we learn for certain that our beloved hero was always right. Cookies are definitely one of the core food groups and all that other stuff was leading us astray! The freedom of adulthood is that you get to pick your own food groups. Now, admittedly, that can be a bit of a dangerous information to offer your tykes since, obviously, they need to go through the same moments of discovery that we did. It would be meaningless to learn of the cookie food group if you never had to learn that it might not be one!
As much as it is going to be hard to keep this secret from your kiddo, there is a way to mitigate the psychological trauma of the lie. You can do this by letting your child be the cookie monster with this Cookie Monster Plush costume, officially licensed and available in infant and toddler sizes. The jumpsuit Hook and Loop fasteners in back and is covered in stuffy plushy blue fur (with easy diaper access if needed)! Enjoy your cookies and candies together… but, do remember that veggies are technically a real food group, too.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Solid Quality, Very CuteBy Ryan | November 2, 2019Was extremely happy with this costume and thought it was good quality for the price. Very soft "fur", didn't feel or smell cheap or weird. Also, very warm, which is a plus where we live and it tends to be quite cold on Halloween. It runs a little small. My 18-month old wore the 18 mo. size and had to squeeze into it, so might consider going a size up if your child is on the cusp.Was this review helpful to you?