Child Zoo Keeper Costume
- Short sleeve, tan jumpsuit
- Zipper on front of jumpsuit and elaastic band around waist
- Blue elephant and ''Zoo Keeper'' patch
- Zebra and ''Save the Animals'' patch on sleeves of jumpsuit
- Pocket on chest, pocket on the waist, and pockets on each pant leg
- Adjustable olive green belt GOES through pant loops
- Comes with matching hat
There is a great, famous children’s’ book about what would happen if a child was put in charge of running the zoo. We’re guessing you’ve read it…upwards of 1,000 times.
Here is a look that your little zoo enthusiast is bound to go ape over! He has just helped to feed the baboons (his little siblings) and now he's off for his nightly ritual: visiting his favorite animals at his “zoo.” He has all his stuffed animals lined up on his bed and ready for bed. there are lions and jaguars and giraffes of course, but your little tyke is such an animal lover that he’s even collected the more rare specimens: a stuffed bush baby, meerkat, and gnu. He can tell you the difference between a chimp and gorilla and bonobo, and if you ever, EVER, make the mistake of thinking a cheetah can roar, he’s sure to correct you. He’s already halfway through the job requirements, so why not make his dreams come true for a day in this Child Zoo Keeper Costume?
While he’s dressed this way, you may as well take advantage of his official looking khaki jumpsuit, patches and all, and ask him to take care of the animals around the house. The kitty needs feeding and the dog needs a walk! The adjustable belt and matching hat of this outfit will have him feeling super official as he even remembers to feed the goldfish. We think your keeper kid will be so taken with his costume, he just may wear it to try to sweet talk his way into filling out a job application.
|Small (4-6)||Child Size||4-6||4-6|
|Medium (8-10)||Child Size||8-10||8-10|
|Large (12-14)||Child Size||12-14||12-14|
|Large (12-14)||Chest||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 14, 2018Costume was great! My son was a zookeeper in his school play and was adorable! Plus the costume held up very wellWas this review helpful to you?
- Zoo keeper/safari costumeBy Anonymous | October 10, 2016My triplets 4 1/2 years old...looked adorable in their costumes. They had their annual NICU reunion and this year was Safari theme.
Although they ran a bit big (size 4T) and long,but my triplets were born at 2 pounds each so they fall behind in size and are quite petite.
I simply hand sewn the bottom
Quality isn't that great but my triplets sure pulled it off
Also used some nicer Safari hats from my local party store instead of the ones it came with.Was this review helpful to you?