Triceratops Child Dinosaur Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- Triceratops Child Dinosaur Costume
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Center-front zipper
- Stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
- Soft-sculpted face, horns & crest on top of hood; plastic eyes
Is your little smarty a dinosaur expert? Can she spout facts about different dinosaurs all day long only stopping only to snack and nap? We suppose you've learned a few things. By now you might know not to confuse dinosaurs living in the Jurassic Period with the ones living in the Cretaceous Period, that's a big no-no.
While it's great to have a prehistoric pontiff in your household there's a problem. Don't worry, it's a good problem to have, unlike a raptor invasion. How is a kid ever supposed to choose a favorite dinosaur? There are just too many awesome gigantic beasts to choose from. Love a giant, scary meat eater? From the T-Rex to the Gigantosaurus one is more intimidating than the next. Prefer a scaly sky-bound monster? The array of flying dinos was endless. While it might be hard to choose a favorite, there's one element that makes certain dinosaurs better than the rest. Spikes! The Triceratops was a beast that knew how to use a spike with three placed sensibly on their faces for an effective T-Rex defense. And their cool crowned head? That was a tough layer of bone to keep their body protected, in a way those crowns made them the kings of self-defense!
It's no wonder why this beast is a favorite plant-eater for most dinosaur enthusiasts out there. While your kid doesn't have to choose a favorite dinosaur anytime soon (we don't believe in that kind of pressure) he'll love this costume with its intricate dinosaur scale pattern, swishy tail, and sculpted hood. Your dino kid will be so busy stalking through the prehistoric jungle in mind that they might even forget about re-educating your dinosaur know-how. Now would be the time to call a Pteranodon a Pterodactyl!
|Medium||Sleeve Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Love it but SMALLBy Amanda | September 24, 2021Size X-SmallSize chart says xs fits 5/6 but definitely runs on the small size... more like a 4! Short in the legs by 5 inches. I would order a size up! Otherwise costume is great!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Love it but SMALL Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled Love it but SMALL No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 13, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- great costumeBy Current Customer | November 1, 2018My little guy loved this!Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs WAY small.By MommyMD | October 19, 2018Awesome costume and my son loves it, but it runs SUPER small. Buyer beware... we will have to try to return/exchange before the 31st!Was this review helpful to you?