Child T-Rex Fossil Costume
- Child T-Rex Fossil Costume
- 100% polyester
- Zipper closure on front of jumpsuit
- Foot covers at base of jumpsuit legs
- Hook and Loop fastener closure under chin on polyfoam hood
When you were growing up, what was your favorite animal? For most kids, dinosaurs are one of the first ‘animals’ that they love and obsess over. Even if you didn’t love dinosaurs as a kid, chances are you acted like one around the house a time or two.
Perhaps your love of dinosaurs has dwindled over the years, but maybe now you have kids of your own or grandkids even who are just now discovering their own personal dinosaur heroes. One of the most beloved of all dinosaurs is the T-Rex. Even if you don’t know how to spell its full name properly, the T-Rex is one of the most recognizable dinosaurs out there. Now your child can bring the fun of dinosaurs home with this unique Halloween costume.
Digging up your back yard to find dinosaur bones might sound like a great idea to your child and maybe to your dog. Your lawn, however, probably won't appreciate it too much. This Child T-Rex Fossil Costume lets your child actually become the bones of his favorite dinosaur without any of the mess! It will let any boy or girl look like a walking, roaring museum exhibit. The 100% polyester costume has a zipper closure on the front of the jumpsuit for easy on and off and so it doesn’t interfere with the awesome dino skeleton on the back. The jumpsuit has attached foot covers and it comes with a polyfoam hood so your child will look like a dinosaur just risen from its ancient burial ground from head to toe this Halloween!
|X-Small||Chest||32" - 33"||81cm - 84cm|
|Small||Chest||34" - 35"||86cm - 89cm|
|Medium||Chest||36" - 37"||91cm - 94cm|
|Large||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Nice quality, seems to run a little smallBy Amy C | October 21, 2015We received this costume for son today and it's really cute. My only complaint is that it seems to be a little small for him. I checked the size chart and measured him before I ordered and it seemed like the medium would be a good fit (he is very tall 7 year old) and the large would be way too big. When he tried it on, the medium was a little small. Except for the length it fits him fine.
It appears to be nice quality, which I would expect for the price. It does say on the tag to spot clean it only to avoid the chance of the colors running. I don't know how that will work, since he'll have at least 3 occasions to wear it.
Overall it's a really nice costume, but I'd suggest ordering bigger if you're not sure of size.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute but expected moreBy Jennifer Handyside | October 16, 2019This costume is cute and my fossil obsessed son likes it. But for the high cost I was expecting more. It’s kind of a thin cheap looking fleece-type material. The tail has no opening to stuff so try not to smoosh it. Ours also came with a tiny hole. I had 20% off...But it seems like it should be priced around $29Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect for the Dinosaur LoverBy Current Customer | October 13, 2016This is a pretty awesome costume. Great quality overall, the only problem is the tail doesn't stay up, hence the four stars. My four year old just turned four and the size four fit him perfectly, so it runs a little on the small side, however the size 5-6 was way too big on him. I will be dressing up as a paleontologist to match my little fossil t-rex.Was this review helpful to you?