Child Rust T-Rex Costume
- Pair of Mitts
- Child Rust T-Rex Costume
- 100% polyester
- Orange and red romper with yellow belly
- Fits with Hook and Loop fastener in back
- Soft tail attached to back
- Soft clawed mittens with elastic wrists
- Dinosaur-shaped hood with Hook and Loop fastener chin strap
Don't get tricked by how adorable a T-Rex may look. They're always on the lookout for their next meal! But even if your little one has got their eye on your snack, this Rust T-Rex Costume will still make them look like one pretty adorable dinosaur!
The mighty Tyrannosaurs Rex, otherwise known as the King of the Tyrant Lizards, ruled the other dinosaurs of the Cretaceous Period with its formidable size and massive jaws full of fearsome teeth. Even though the T-Rex may not have been the biggest, fastest, or strongest predator of all time, it has definitely become one of the most famous! If you need any more convincing, just look at little Rust T-Rex (or "Rusty Rex" if you want to use his nickname) and you'll know right away that you'll never forget that cute and crafty looking critter! Now, we're no paleontologists (even though we'd totally love that job), but we're pretty sure most T-Rexes were about twelve feet tall. So, Rusty Rex probably still has some growing to do before reaching his full size, which could help explain all of the snacking...
Your little one will have a blast letting out their inner-dinosaur in this scary costume! Actually, this romper is really more soft and plush than scary, but they still might like showing off their felt claws on the mittens and foot covers, and the soft teeth that line the hood. And watch out if they let out an adorable little roar! That might mean they've spotted their next meal!
|Medium (18 - 24 months)||Child Sizes||18-24 Months||18-24 Months|
|Medium (18 - 24 months)||Chest||28"||71cm|
|Medium (18 - 24 months)||Torso||20"||51cm|
|Medium (18 - 24 months)||Jumpsuit Length||30"||76cm|
|Large (2T - 4T)||Child Sizes||2T-4T||2T-4T|
|Large (2T - 4T)||Chest||32"||81cm|
|Large (2T - 4T)||Torso||25"||64cm|
|Large (2T - 4T)||Jumpsuit Length||36"||91cm|
|X-Large (4 - 6)||Child Sizes||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|X-Large (4 - 6)||Chest||34"||86cm|
|X-Large (4 - 6)||Torso||28"||71cm|
|X-Large (4 - 6)||Jumpsuit Length||40"||102cm|
- AdorableBy Tweety2180 | February 24, 2013My son wanted to be a Dinosaur for Halloween. We found this costume online and this is the one he wanted. They had it @ one store nearby but it was the wrong size. SO I found Halloweencostumes.com they not only had the outfit but the right size & the cheapest & fastest shipping. I ordered the costume, (a bit late! Bad mom!) it arrived on time BUT, it was a little small. The sizing is a little off, my son is very petite & has always worn smaller sizes than he "should" be in, IE wearing 12mths when he was 2, wearing 2T when he was 3 etc. So I ordered the size I was positive would fit him, but when it arrived it was too small. I called the customer service number & they took care of everything right away AND got his halloween costume here in time for Halloween! I was very satisfied with the outfit & with the service. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 was because of the sizing issue.Was this review helpful to you?
- Red T-Rex kids costumeBy Grandma C | December 30, 2020Size Large (2T - 4T)Got for my grandson, he LOVED it, but it was a bit large on him (they were out of the large and we had to get the XL) so we had to have it altered in order for him to use it. It is an adorable costume though and everyone thought he was to cute in it. The only problem was the head as it is a bit large and if not a secure fit can slide forward and impede child's vision which is not good for walking around to trick & treat.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello Grandma C!
We are so glad you were able to make the Child's Rust T-Rex costume work for your grandson. We have to say he looks simply DINO-MITE in it!
- Not great qualityBy ChristyPowellWilson | November 2, 2019I had to sew the tail twice.
Other than that it was a good costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Horrible SewingBy Anonymous | September 21, 2018Y'all this is so poorly made it's not even funny. Unfinished edges, no serging, just bad. The "claws" are just cut pieces of felt sewn on. And it's not even sewn with orange thread, they used white. There's loose strings everywhere, the Velcro is definitely not going to hold, and there's not enough polyfill in the head for it to sit up correctly. It's bad fam. Stay away from this one. Mama's going to have to completely take it apart and re-sew it just so we can use it for one night.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018The stuffed head is like a large pillow, so it was very heavy on my toddler's head and she struggled for it to stay up and not down over her eyes (It was large enough that I could wear it on my own head). It stayed off for most of the evening.
Otherwise it was cute and she enjoyed the concept of it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love it!By Izzy89 | November 16, 2018My 5 year old loved this costume. Fit true to size and super cute!Was this review helpful to you?
- LOVE this dino!By crazymomof3 | November 12, 2018This was a really well-made costume. My son is obsessed with dinos this year, and he just adored this costume. It was easy for him to put on, as well, (which was great because where we live you send the kiddos to school with their costumes and they put them on at end of day for their classroom parties). This kept him warm on our frigid Halloween night, and he got a lot of compliments. Would definitely purchase again!Was this review helpful to you?
- Fine for one nightBy Current Customer | November 11, 2018My kiddo was determined to be a t-Rex this year. He really wanted to be a red one. I was so happy to find this costume. He loved it. It’s not a heavy duty costume, so I wouldn’t expect more than one wear. The head piece was a little large, but not enough to bother the kiddo. Overall, it was a great purchase and the quick shipping was amazing.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love!!!By Kim | October 30, 2018Great fit, my son LOVES it!!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Good costumeBy Anna Kristín | March 2, 2017Good costume, I had to fix the dinosaur head a little bit so it would fit better so it wont be to lose
on my child head.Was this review helpful to you?
- It workedBy Current Customer | November 9, 2016Could be better , I found the outfit to be oddly made. The legs and arms were really long but the body was short. So short that it gave my son a wedgy and pulled the neck down. It revealed so much under shirt that it ruined the way the costume looked. My son is tall so he should have fit in the legs.Was this review helpful to you?