Child Plush Giraffe Costume
There are few animals more easily recognizable than the giraffe. When it comes to the wide open plains of the Savannah, they’re (literally) head and shoulders above the rest of their neighbors. But sadly, most people only focus on giraffes’ long necks and don’t know a bunch of other really cool stuff about these long-limbed mammals, like…
1. They can run up to 35 miles per hour.
2. Giraffes sleep standing up most of the time.
3. Giraffes’ tongues can be up to 20 inches long.
4. Giraffes eat up to 75 pounds of food a day.
5. Giraffes’ hearts are two feet long and weigh 25 pounds.
So, in short, giraffes are pretty cool, for a long (long, long) list of reasons. There’s no wonder, then, that your little tyke wants to dress up like one. Is it for a school play? For a costume party? For an immersive trip to the zoo? Really, does it matter? You don’t need a reason to dress up like a giraffe.
Whatever the occasion, we have the perfect costume: this Plush Giraffe Child Costume. The one-piece plush jumpsuit is covered in giraffe print and comes with a stuffed tail with long faux fur tassel, along with separate foot covers and mittens. There is also a plush head that features giraffe details and large plastic eyes. Your tyke will sure to be standing (very, very) tall in this adorable Plush Giraffe Child Costume!
- 100% polyester construction with polyurethane foam filling
- One piece jumpsuit secures with Velcro in back
- Elastic band with Velcro secures foot covers to shoes
- Stuffed tail with long faux fur tassel
- Mittens have elastic band to secure to hands
- Hood secures to head with elastic band and Velcro in front
- Plush head features giraffe details and large plastic eyes
- Jumpsuit w/attached Shoe Covers
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!