Lavagirl Girls Costume
- Pair of Gauntlets
- Pair of Boot Covers
- Lavagirl Girls Costume
- 97% polyester, 3% spandex stretch knit fabric
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Foam belt sewn to front waistline, foam epaulets on shoulders
- Foam gauntlets close w/ hook & loop fastener
- Foam boot tops have elastic bands under foot
- Officially licensed, exclusive
When the evil Mr. Electric attacks, someone needs to stop him! With this Lavagirl Girls Costume, your child will have the step into the role of the fiery tempered hero from the Miramax film, The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3D. The costume comes with a bright pink jumpsuit that has plenty of details from the movie, like printed lava patterns on the chest and legs. It also comes with a pair of matching gauntlets and boot covers for a complete look. The outfit may not give your child any real lava super powers, but it will certainly make her feel ready to face off against any bad guy who threatens the Planet of Drool.
|Small||Jumpsuit Length||35 1/2"||90cm|
|Medium||Jumpsuit Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Pretty GoodBy AnnaReyna | November 6, 2020Height 46 lbs | Weight 46 lbs | Size SmallThis was a pretty decent costume, my daughter wore it 2 days in a row, by the end of the first day the back of it (where she sits down mostly so the backside) was a little worn like the material wasnt very strong or good quality, (knapping) only down part.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 30, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Doesnt hold upBy Chris | November 18, 2018This costume was made terribly. My daughter wore it once to a a party before Halloween and the zipper stopped working. When we washed it the fabric started fraying as well. She couldn’t even wear this when it was time for Halloween and she was very upset!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Lava girlBy Current Customer | November 7, 2018Great costume. Excellent customer service.Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs a tad small make sure to size up!By Jules | November 2, 2018Get one size up, cute and pics represent true costume. My baby loved it!Was this review helpful to you?
- LavagirlBy samira | September 30, 2017Nice material. My daughter can't wait to wear it on Halloween. Same as sharkboy costume, the jumpsuit shows some small fabric coming off. Probably from the Velcro. Fast delivery.Was this review helpful to you?
- very satisfied with costumeBy Current Customer | September 21, 2017the girls costume fit to size and my grand daughter was delighted. It only took 9 days to arrive from the point of sale online to BC Canada. The costume is light weight and material is good quality and also stretchy if need be.Was this review helpful to you?