Child Kimono Costume
- Hair Ornament
- 100% polyester
- Red satin sheath dress has back zipper, printed gold floral pattern
- Edge bands of yellow poplin at hemline, V-neckline & hanging sleeve cuffs
- 4.5" wide black satin obi fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener & also has gold cord tie
- Hair ornament is a satin flower & rectangle of dress fabric on metal alligator clip
- NOTE: Trim is yellow, not gold as seen in the photo
Kimonos are a traditional Japanese outfit that were once a part of everyday wear. These days, the garment is traditionally worn on special occasions, like weddings, tea ceremonies, and other celebrations!
Design & Details
This child Kimono costume is an outfit inspired by classic Japanese kimonos, which comes with a red kimono-style dress made of red satin. It also features gold floral patterns and gold accents around the edges. The obi, or black sash belt, fastens in back with a simple hook and loop fastener. Finally, the costume comes with a red feather hairpiece to bring the whole look together!
|Small||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|X-Large||Child Size||14 - 16||14 - 16|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great costumeBy TAMEKA B. | November 14, 2013My daughter looked amazing in this costume. The quality was great and held up for several parties and trick or treating.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | May 29, 2019The costume was beautiful - great colors and material. My only complaint is that the obi was too small for the body dimensions described under sizing. I had to go out and buy materials to make a new obi for the costume because the one included was too small (and the dimensions described for the adult costumes would not have worked either). Other than that, the costume was great!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 26, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Bad qualityBy Anonymous | February 19, 2017The costume looked beautiful, but the zipper was stuck and i had to run to the tailor and pay another 15 dollars to change itWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm very sorry to hear that! If you have your order number and information available for Customer Service they can definitely help out with this. I hope to hear from you soon!
- NICE DESIGNBy majed alhazmi | May 19, 2016The costume was goodWas this review helpful to you?
- WOW - love this costumeBy Pat | November 5, 2014Convinced my daughter to get this costume and boy was it the right choice. She looked amazing, it's not cheaply made - Stood up to a day a school (including gym!) and trick-or-treating and doesn't look like it was worn. She's planning on wearing it again next year - and that never happens!Was this review helpful to you?
- Beautiful and true to sizeBy Anonymous | October 20, 2014This costume is beautiful and well made! It also runs true to size with the XL fitting my daughter size 16.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice design but cheap materialBy DAVID T. | November 18, 2013The costume was good, but the material was cheap. It ripped numerous times in several places.Was this review helpful to you?