Inflatable Grim Reaper Pick Me Up Kid Costume
- Inflatable Suit
- 100% polyester
- Elastic at the openings (neck,head,hands,feet)
- zipper closure down the back
- Hook and loop closure on the neck
- Battery pack with on/off switch
- Requires 4 AA batteries (NOT included)
- One size fits all (4'4'' - 5'3'')
Scaring is Caring
Your horror-obsessed little one is impossible to scare! They love haunted houses, late night strolls through eerie graveyards, hunting for ghosts, and scary movies—the spookier, the better.
Your little ghoul doesn't just want to give their pals a scare this Halloween...they want to give 'em the scare of their lives! And they've tried on a LOT of costumes to find the most fear-inducing. You'd call the kids to dinner and BAM! there was a werewolf eating your meatloaf. Or you'd get in the car to head to the grocery store, adjust your rearview mirror, and EEK! a deranged clown was strapped into the backseat. There were some good scares, but nothing prepared you for when you came home from work to find this Inflatable Grim Reaper Pick Me Up Kid Costume haunting your front steps. You aged five years just from that encounter! And that's just the kind of scary effect your little fright-monster is after this Halloween.
This costume is as clever as it terrifying! It appears to be the Grim Reaper carrying around your child's lifeless body (shudder) when in fact, your kid will be walking around with their own legs under the Reaper's black robes. It inflates to give bulk and a realistic look to the Reaper's face, as well as the blue top, gray pants, and "shoes" of the child's body, from within which your kiddo's head will emerge. It's a terrific, terrifying ride to see this costume stride down the hall. It's bound to be a hit with horror-lovers everywhere!
It doesn't look good for this little one, it appears the cold hand of death has carried them off into...wait...it appears the child in this costume is easily roused by the scents of chocolate, nougat, caramel, and candy corn. We bet the Grim Reaper wishes he knew how powerful a life-giving elixir candy can be!
|Standard||Standard One Size Fits Most||One size fits all (4'4'' - 5'3'')||One size fits all (4'4'' - 5'3'')|
- Holes in costumeBy Julie | November 8, 2022Size StandardVery cheap material. We found a few holes and costume also ripped while putting on the first time. The costume is no longer able to be worn.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Holes in costume Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Holes in costume No (0)
- Two StarsBy Janna Korenko | November 6, 2022Unfortunately this ripped right in the middle of the croch the first day we wore it. For how expensive it is didn't expect that. My good friend got the same one and the zipper broke.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | November 3, 2022Costume is cool looking but the motor died after 2 hours and then the bottom ripped - pretty disappointing given the cost.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Holes are far too smallBy Kburns | October 25, 2022Height 52 inches | Weight 68 poundsMy son is 7. But closer in size to a 9 year old. Tall but not heavy by any means. The leg holes are SO tiny. There is no way he could wear this for hours. Pretty sure it would affect his blood flow. Very sad. It’s hilarious.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 5, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018My daughter loved this costume! She ran around laughing and laughing about how silly she looked!Was this review helpful to you?