Green Skeleton Costume for Toddlers
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester fabric; 100% EVA foam
- Hooded jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- 3D foam bones sewn to front, sleeves, & pants legs of jumpsuit
- Foam mask has elastic band around back of head
- Mesh-covered eye openings allow limited vision
- Gloves have foam bones on backs
- Shoe covers have hook & loop fastener at ankle & heel, elastic band under foot
- Shoe covers have foam bones on top
No Need to Scream
Usually on the nights of the full moon, you want to stay far away from the graveyard. Things rustle in the eerie light that never move when the sun shines, and if you're very unlucky, you might see a bony hand scratching its way through the topsoil. Most of the time, this kind of sight would make you want to run for your life, but it just so happens that you stumbled on the grave of a friendlier sort of undead being. He might be a little unnerving with his green skeleton exposed, but his smile shows onlookers that they have nothing to fear - especially if they give him some candy!
No bones about it, this Green Skeleton Costume for Toddlers is the perfect mix of spooky and sweet! The one-piece jumpsuit is made of comfortable black polyester and sewn with 3-D foam bones for a realistic look (if real bones were green, that is). The matching gloves have hand and finger bones sewn to the backs, but the palms are free for your little ghoul to get a good grip. The shoe covers are also decorated with green bones on the top. The matching green foam mask secures behind the head with an elastic strap and features big eyeholes and a friendly, funny grin. The jumpsuit's attached hood pulls up to hide your little one's real head.
Fright Night, Best Night
Don't run into your house and lock the door - this ghoul just wants to play! Your child will have the best of both worlds with this fun and unique costume: a creepy concept with a cute design.
- Five StarsBy Lauren H | October 24, 2022Cute, spooky costume for my little girl. She loves it! Her and her older sister are both gonna be skeletons together!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Size up x2, gloves weren’t meant for human hands, terrible qualityBy Jenna | October 24, 2022Height 33 inches | Weight 30 lbsMy average-build two year old son doesn’t fit the 3-4 T size. He can’t lift his hands over his head, it’s so tight. The gloves are not proportioned for human hands, the fingers are way off. The foam hands were also falling off the glove material, upon the first time we opened the brand new packaging, so I’ll have to glue most of it back on. The eye holes fell off after the first time he briefly tried on the mask. The foot pieces don’t fit over his size 8 shoes. Very disappointed in this outfit.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?