Child Black Bat Wings
- Winged Cape
- 100% polyester satin fabric
- Cape has fabric neck band that fastens with Hook and Loop fastener
- Slide-on wrist cuff at tip of each wing
Our children transform before our eyes. They start out so tiny that their whole hands can barely grasp around one of our fingers and it seems like only days have passed before they are running around on all fours and then wholly bipedal people, talking and changing the world around us. It is alarming and frightening at the same time as it is heartwarming. But, phew, once they start growing their wings and taking off in the middle of the living room, it gets harder to manage.
… Wait, you’re saying that your kiddos haven’t grown their wings yet? Still completely grounded? Hmm. Well, we can’t have them being called names or thinking that they are somehow missing out on an important part of their lives. Tell you what… we have plenty of these Child Black Bat Wings available that you can use to transform your tyke until their real wings come in. This comfy neck banded cape has slide-on wrist cuffs at the tip of each wing for simple control while they are off developing their vampire, wizard, witch, or completely unaligned flight skills. Sit back in pride at your flying tyke and just be glad that you’ve got a couple years before the radioactive mind control powers kick in!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Just as picturedBy Current Customer | November 7, 2016The bat wings were just as pictured, great quality, and delivered fast. Would purchase again!Was this review helpful to you?
- Never arrivedBy Jenn | November 19, 2018These batwings never arrived. Tracking said it was delivered but it was no where to be found. I talked to the company and they said to talk to the post office. The post office said no luck and couldn't locate it and told me to talk to the company. Needless to say I'm out the money and a disappointed child who didn't have his wings for Halloween.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you for your input on the Bat Wings
In looking at your order information, it seems that you did not reach out to us for help with any concerns you had about it .Also, The tracking linked to the order does show: October 17, 2018 at 12:03 pm Delivered, In/At Mailbox
For future reference, you can always contact our customer service department, as we are very customer friendly and available through phones, chat and e-mail to attempt to resolve any issues.
- Expected cheap but not this cheapBy Current Customer | November 7, 2018We received the order in a reasonable amount of time which was the best thing about it. It came ripped already when we opened it. Being close to Halloween I did not have time to return. The fabric is so thin there was no way I could sew it so had to tape it. Son could only wear it halfway through trick or treating because the neck fastener kept coming undone. He still loved it. Even if fabric is thin I could live with it but not staying together and being ripped from the get go was not what I expected.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you for your input on the Bat Wings. I do apologize if the wings did not meet your expectations.
In looking at your order information, it seems that you did not reach out to us for help with any concerns you had about the item.
For future reference, you can always contact our customer service department, as we are very customer friendly and available through phones, chat and e-mail to attempt to promptly resolve any issues.
I will also contact you privately through your e-mail address on file. .
- child black bat wingsBy Anonymous | September 6, 2018I ordered 2 bat wings and the costumes were great. Unfortunately, when I got my order confirmation, it showed that I had ordered 4 costumes. I immediately, got on the contact us page and tried to call the company to explain the mix up. It was weekend and I got a recording saying they would not be open until Monday. Then I found that I could e-mail and one of the options was change order. So, I clicked to change the order to the 2 costumes. Unfortunately, maybe because it was weekend, nobody looked at the e-mail and the order was sent with 4 costumes. When I called to explain what had happened, I was given the option of credit or refund. Either way I would have to pay to send the costumes back. Also, the refund would take an 18% restock fee. I was very frustrated by the whole thing and unsure if I would do business with this company again.Was this review helpful to you?