Authentic Replica Chewbacca Men's Costume
- Full-Head Mask
- Pair of Hands
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- Bandolier w/ Attached Pouch
- 100% polyester fabric, synthetic hair, 100% polyurethane foam
- Full body jumpsuit fastens w/ buttons at center back
- Brown, gray and light tan hairs are hand-layered to create Wookiee-style fur
- Hands have molded latex palms, fur backs
- Fur-covered latex shoe covers have foam inside for shape, elastic bands under foot
- Latex bandolier is 52" long; attached pouch measures 10" x 10"
- Latex mask covered w/ faux Wookiee fur and has holes for vision and ventilation
- Fools even Han Solo into thinking you're the real deal
Everyone knows it’s not wise to upset a Wookiee. Well, almost everyone, but usually if someone does make that mistake they learn their lesson pretty quickly either with a stern roar in their face or by getting their arms ripped out of their sockets.
We’re not sure how often that last one happens, but it sounds like a very effective way for a Wookiee to get their point across. Luckily, Chewbacca usually prefers roaring and growling over dismemberment, so he’s a lot easier to get along with, which is great because he sure is a good dude to have on your side in a firefight! He’s also pretty handy with a hydrospanner, because someone has got to keep the Falcon running while Han Solo is out chatting up other smugglers and flirting with Princess Leia…
Nobody is going to even think about upsetting you when you are decked out in this Chewbacca Costume Authentic Replica. In fact, don’t be surprised if everyone forgets you aren’t really Chewie! This full body jumpsuit is covered head to toe in shaggy synthetic faux fur to resemble the scruffy style Wookiees are so fond of. Matching separate furry latex gloves and foot covers allow for better freedom of movement while seamlessly blending with the bodysuit, and the latex mask has eye and ventilation holes for comfort. Throw on the included bandolier and satchel accessory and you’ll be ready for your next smuggling run. Remember to keep your distance, but don’t look like you’re trying to keep your distance. Just fly casual!
Please reference the size chart to see which measurements would fit properly. Another helpful tool is the costume sizing tips page. https://support.halloweencostumes.com/kb/a63/sizing-for-costumes.aspx
- Wish head had better fire coverageBy Chris | October 15, 2022Height 5’ 9 | Weight 160Love everything except fur on head, it’s a little sparse and you can see the rubber under the hair. Maybe it’s just mine…Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Wish head had better fire coverage Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Wish head had better fire coverage No (0)
- Wish head had better coverageBy Chris | October 15, 2022Height 5’ 9” | Weight 160 | Size StandardLove everything except fur on head, it’s a little sparse and you can see the rubber under the hair.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Wish head had better coverage Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Wish head had better coverage No (0)
- Fits a large 6ft 5 325 lb man perfectlyBy Paul | October 20, 2021Height 6ft 5in | Weight 325 | Size X-LargeGreat costume and not as heavy as you would think.
The only problem is the head is bigger than most people and you would
need some foam inserts to hold it steady.
It is not recommended for hot temps out or inside.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Fits a large 6ft 5 325 lb man perfectly Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Fits a large 6ft 5 325 lb man perfectly No (0)
- Nice costumeBy Frank | November 14, 2018Nice costume definitely. I ordered an XL but wish I ordered a L. They run big so the sizes in the chart are accurate. The shoe covers were way too big and would have been difficult to walk in but I did not need to wear them. Also the mask needed a little work to fit properly and stay in the right spot on my head.Was this review helpful to you?
- Chewbacca supreme edition costumesBy Ryland | April 18, 2022Size StandardFor the price overall displeased mask unusable without Major modifications foot wear same way body suit once on need assistance to buttons in back on and off no rest room access in suit but the positive point of this is the hair quality for suit is great. Great to modify cosplayer builder's a must.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | January 5, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- 5 STARS!!!!By John Lynch | November 18, 2021Size StandardMy mom bought this for me at the beginning of October as an early Halloween present. I opened the box and put it on...and it was love at first wear. It may have been hot, but hey, it's Chewbacca: one of the furriest characters in the entire star wars universe, and anything with fur gets hot. If you want to fool everyone into thinking you're the real deal, get this. You won't be disappointedBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Great!!By Current Customer | August 20, 2020Height 5'11" | Weight 216lbs | Size StandardThe "length" of the main body, as is stated in other reviews, is tighter in the crotch area but not bad enough to do anything about. Others have cut it a little, which would b undetectable while wearing due to the long hair, but I haven't done this. Mask: full head covering and Very cool. Comfortable. Pretty easy to see out of.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for letting us know how this Chewbacca costume fit you. We hope that you'll have plenty of fun in it for many years to come!
- Extremely hot, difficult to see out of, no flyBy MrSandman | November 4, 2019This Chewbacca costume is a replica indeed, but be prepared to sweat your butt off in it. It's very difficult to see through the mask, and there's no fly for a quick bathroom break. Instead, you have to have someone unbutton the 5 buttons in the back in order to remove the costume to use the bathroom.Was this review helpful to you?