Black & White Striped Leggings for Women
- X-Small: Sold out
- Small/Medium: Sold out
- Large/X-Large: Sold out
- Black & White Striped Leggings
- 100% polyester stretch knit leggings
- Elastic waist band
It seems like every single Halloween costume out there relies on the same cliched thing: black leggings. Sure, they complement a lot of things pretty well, but why not complete your Halloween costume with something a little more creative and in keeping with the hellish holiday? These alluring and spooky Black & White Striped Leggings are the only thing (besides your costume, of course) you should be trick-or-treating in this Halloween!
With their Tim Burton-esque black and white vertical stripes, the possibilities are limitless with these awesome tights. You can pair them with any black dress for a freaky ensemble, become "Ms." Beetlejuice, or wear them as part of a stylish zombie (or any other manner of undead ghoul) costume. Whichever way you decide to go, the polyester stretch knit material and the elastic waistband assure that in these Black & White Striped Leggings, you're going to be comfortable and look amazing on Halloween!
|X-Small||Waist||20" - 30"||51cm - 76cm|
|Small/Medium||Waist||22" - 32"||56cm - 81cm|
|Large/X-Large||Waist||24" - 34"||61cm - 86cm|
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- LeggingsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Height 5'3" | Weight 150ish | Size Small/MediumI purchased these leggings for a Beetlejuice costume. I have shorter legs, bigger thighs and rear end, pant size is usually 28/30. I went with size S/M hoping there would be less stretch out, see-throughness. This size is actually baggy on me and still see-through. They will work for my costume along with a longer shirt/blazer. But I should of sized down....Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Sonji lopez | October 31, 2019Was this review helpful to you?