- Black Tights
- 100% nylon
- Black tights
When flying through the air on their broomsticks, witches have always complained that no matter what season it is, the air can get really chilly. At that kind of altitude where they fly (we'll say about 5000 feet for those long flights) it averages around 40 degrees Fahrenheit! That's not exactly the temperature they keep their hut's thermostat at. It's pretty hard to stay on that broomstick when you can't feel your legs. They're always coming to us for great solutions too, and we'll always do what we can to solve our favorite black magic users' problem.
This one was a pretty simple solution. We'll keep their legs a little warmer when they're flying through the night sky with this fantastic pair of tights. Because we also know that our long-nosed friends are very fashion conscious, we've also made them a fantastic looking shade of black. Now there will be few witches dropping out of the sky because they couldn't feel their legs.
- TightsBy Sonia | December 6, 2022Fit comfortably and it went great with my dress!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Horrible qualityBy Anonymous | November 4, 2022These tights were very poorly made. The material is itchy, thin, and looks cheap. They also were not long enough. I got the adult size. I’m only 5’1” and the crotch only went up to my mid thigh area. I threw them away as soon as I got home from wearing them to work. Would have done better getting a cheaper, better quality pair from elsewhere.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 1, 2020Good quality.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Scott French | May 27, 2015Good tights........................................................Was this review helpful to you?