Attack on Titan Mikasa Costume
- Shirt w/ Attached Harness
- Pants w/ Attached Harness
- Waist Sash
- Pair of Boot Covers
- Jacket, scarf, skirt, shirt, vest 100% polyester pants 88% polyester 12% spandex
- Long-sleeved blouse has wing collar, front buttons, faux leather straps with metal buckles
- Slim-fit pants have elastic waistband, faux leather straps with metal buckles
- Waist sash has elastic top band, attached faux leather belt with metal buckle
- Long-sleeved cropped jacket has wing collar, 2 pockets, printed emblems on front and back
- Scarf is 14"W x 72"L with fringed ends
- Faux leather boot tops have elastic bands under foot
- Officially licensed
We just can't get enough Mikasa. It's like she was born to slay Titans! The way she wields those swords and always makes sure they slice the Titan's necks... well, it just gets us excited to watch the series over and over again. She has her hands full watching after Eren but she still always finds a way to keep both of their skins safe.
Ever at the ready, Mikasa knows just what to do when the Titans come around! Her fierce personality and keen combat skill make her just the person to fight the Titans. Though she wields a sword like no other, she also takes time to care for Eren and show her softer side. A true heroine for modern times, Mikasa is someone we can all look to as a brave and courageous character.
If you're the ultimate fan, transform into her character with this Attack on Titan Mikasa costume. It's officially licensed and is available exclusively from us! This costume comes with everything you need to transform into Mikasa this Halloween. It also makes the perfect cosplay costume – you can build on this base to create something truly magical for your next convention. The long sleeve blouse has a wing collar, front buttons, and faux leather straps with metal buckles – just like Mikasa wears. The slim-fit pants have an elastic waistband for a comfortable fit as well as faux leather straps with metal buckles for added detail. For even more detail, the waist sash has an elastic top band and even more faux leather straps with metal buckles. To complete the look and give it a polished appearance, the costume comes with a long sleeve cropped jacket with wing collar, two pockets, and printed emblems on the front and back. Top it all off with the included scarf with fringed ends and faux leather boot tops that secure with elastic bands under foot.
|Small||Shirt Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Medium||Pants Length||40 1/2"||103cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|X-Large||Pants Length||41 1/2"||105cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- i like it but it looks too fakeBy Anonymous | April 25, 2016I like it's nice and a bit un comfortable but it still looks nice. it dose also look fake but again I like it. Its still worth the moneyWas this review helpful to you?
- No belt & See throughBy Elle | December 23, 2018Outfit is as described. I’d order a size up because it’s tight and pants are white and kind of see through- shirt too- needs and undershirt. Also, doesn’t come with a belt.Was this review helpful to you?
- Don’t bother buying itBy Jay | November 13, 2018I bought my costume according to the sizing chart. The chest said 36” and mine is 34” so I should’ve been fine. It was ungodly tight in my chest, besides the fact that the harness and belt stuff looked like cheap crap and the entire costume looked ridiculously cheap. It’s not worth it. they agreed to refund me- it’s been three weeks and I have yet to get the refund! It isn’t worth it.Was this review helpful to you?