Attack on Titan Eren Costume
- Shirt with Attached Harness
- Pants with Attached Harness
- Waist Sash
- Pair of Boot Tops
- 100% polyester
- Long-sleeved pullover shirt has laced V-placket, faux leather straps with metal buckles
- Pants have zipper fly, belt loops at waist, faux leather straps with metal buckles
- Waist sash has elastic top band, attached faux leather belt with metal buckle
- Long-sleeved cropped jacket has wing collar, 2 pockets, printed emblems on front and back
- Faux leather boot tops have elastic bands under foot
|X-Large||Shirt Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Worst Attack On Titan CostumeBy Anonymous | October 18, 2016I bought mine at Hot Topic and it was the same garbage as this one here. I paid $55, which the costume started at $100. It's not worth the money the straps were poorly made, the boot covers drag too much and the skirt is too long. If you're charging $100 at LEAST make it worth the money. Add boots and REAL straps if you're going to just rip people off. I'd have to say this is the worst most, poorly made attack on titan costume ever. Will never buy this cheap garbage again.Was this review helpful to you?