Adult Pinata Costume
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Jumpsuit fastens w/ back zipper & has Hook and Loop fastener tab on stand-up collar
- Multiple rows of brightly colored fringe cover entire suit
- Hat has stuffed horns on top; covered /w multicolored fringe
- Exclusively, made by us!
One of the most iconic and fun events at a party is the candy-filled and colorful piñata. Some might argue that a party isn’t a smash without one. Watching friends and family blindly swing at the promise of a rain of candy just can’t be beat. It is unquestionably a hit amongst the kids (both the small ones and the big ones), even though they’ll probably need a good glass of punch after taking their turn. But, once they manage to knock it down, it’s definitely the time for treats!
Though, the colorful creature deserves a bit of spotlight time outside the conventional birthday party, too. It is a great device for the Day of the Dead, too! The bright colors fit in perfectly, not to mention having come from Mexican celebrations. If only we might think of another way to give the piñata some fun outside of simply hanging from a tree bough, surrounded by excited children.
Well, you can give it that chance this year with the Adult Piñata costume. A broadcloth jumpsuit fits comfortably and fastens with a back zipper while Hook and Loop fastener helps to prop up your collar for an exciting look. A virtual waterfall of kaleidoscopic color rains down in bright rows with fringed webbing that covers your entire body. You’ll have no trouble being noticed thanks to that! But, the matching hat with stuffed horns completes the transformation and will have you surrounded. Just be sure to note that you’re giving candy and don’t need to be swatted to get it!
|Standard||Jumpsuit Length||62 1/2"||159cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Zipper Broke the First Time I Unzipped itBy Anonymous | November 1, 2020Height 5'1" | Weight 210 | Size StandardLook, I Loved the costume... I bought this to wear to work (I was the pinata and my teammates dressed up as the candy, while one brought a blindfold and stick). I had to had ties on the hat so it wouldn't keep falling off. Overall, the costume was great, but it should have been made a little better for the cost.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Zipper Broke the First Time I Unzipped it Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Zipper Broke the First Time I Unzipped it No (0)
- Amazing Costume!By Jeanne | November 4, 2022Height 5'6" | Weight 198 | Size X-LargeI, in addition to my co-workers, was extremely impressed by the quality of this costume. It ran true to size except it was a little taller than I am but no biggie! I won best costume and funniest costume at work. I took a matching bag filled with treat bags of pinata candy and toys and threw them around. Everyone thought it was hysterical! Would definitely recommend!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- This costume was a “hit”!By Drew | November 3, 2022Height 6’1” | Weight 200 | Size X-LargeI enjoyed the piñata costume and everyone liked it. I would include a little colorful stick with it and maybe a pocket for candy or a cell phone.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Tim G | April 24, 2021Great costume! Good fit and well made. Lots of fun and plan on wearing it for Cinco de Mayo as well!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?