Adult Headless Man Costume
- Harness with attached neck
- 100% polyester robe uses Hook and Loop fastener to close
- Hole in robe so your head can stick out
- Harness hidden underneath the black robe
- Elastic bands hold the harness up so it eppears your shoulders are hovering above your shoulder
- Plastic neck & shoulders are painted red to look like dripping blood
Halloween parties are a great excuse to trot out a limited-edition movie-quality costume based on the film version of your favorite foreign graphic novel. But they're also a great excuse to wear a much simpler and less obscure outfit like this, which some people will really appreciate. Because this Adult Headless Man Costume doesn't require a 20-minute verbal plot summary, or an in-depth explanation of unfamiliar cultural norms and the limitations of translation. All you need to know to get this gory gag is that the head bone is supposed to be connected to the neck bone--and it no longer looks like that's the case!
Hey, we're nerds. Our closets look like the coatroom at a comic book convention. Of course we like a good story, colorful characters, and elaborate cosplay. But sometimes being a one-man fandom gets exhausting. Sometimes it's nice to give your custom PVC armor the night off in favor of a classic decapitation illusion like this. And if you have some kind of rule against wearing a costume when you're not familiar with the lore, you might want to scare up a copy of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.
Or not! Because this look is more grisly ghoul than headless Hessian. It's not a test of anybody's commitment to authenticity: it's just a spooky trick and a goofy treat rolled into one convenient package. And if someone wants to grill you about the origins of this outfit, just tell them to talk to the hand!
- So coolBy fire50200 | October 23, 2016Great price and shipping i revamped some to my needs very happy with it this is going to be funWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Size StandardFit my 11 year old. Was a hit at the Halloween parade.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | September 10, 2021Poorly made, very cheap quality. Not as pictured or described when ordering.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?