Adult Baboon Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Shoe Covers
- Pair of Gloves
- Adult Baboon Costume
- 54% polyester 46% acrylic
- Faux fur jumpsuit has back zipper
- Red velour padded rump, faux fur tail sewn to back of suit
- Attached velour shoe covers have elastic band under foot
- Hood has inner foam layer for comfort & positioning, outer faux fur drape
- Soft-sculpted snout & teeth, plastic eyes on top of hood
- Elbow-length velour gloves
The More You Know
OK, animal lover, let's test your knowledge on one of our favorite mammals, the baboon. See answers below:
1) How many species of baboons are there?
2) Baboons have prehensile tails. True or False?
3) Baboons are the largest _______ in the world.
4) Baboons are both cute and kind of scary. True or False?
5) This costume looks more like a _______ than a baboon.
If you answered in the following way—
—then you deserve to wear this Adult Baboon Costume (that looks a lot like a mandrill) to your next costume party! After all, baboons (and mandrills) are highly intelligent and social monkeys with active minds, protective spirits, and a habit of silly antics. Sound like anyone you know? Write up your own animal trivia and ask everyone at the costume party to play. There's nothing like being trivia-shamed by a baboon (or a mandrill)! It's particularly humiliating.
Design & Details
This faux fur jumpsuit looks JUST like a baboon's body, unless you know a lot about animals (which you do), and then it looks an awful lot like a mandrill. Po-tay-to, Po-tah-to. It's gray, black, and white with a red velour padded rump and a faux fur (non-prehensile) tail sewn to the back. The hood features a colorful (mandrill) snout, along with ferocious teeth and inquisitive eyes. Elbow-length velour gloves cover your clearly homo sapien hands and also give this wild look a touch of elegance.
Whether you feel like showing off your animal knowledge or going with your wild animal instincts, this costume is pure gold. There are only so many times in life that your baboon versus mandrill knowledge will come in handy, so live it up and let it shine in this lively look!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Buyers BewareBy Ash | October 26, 2018The only thing that I’d say is a positive is the look of the fur, but besides that it begins to go all downhill. To start, the gloves’ fingers are abnormally long and has exposed stitching on the fingers. Also, the fur, although looks nice, sheds constantly, and on-top-of-that it always gets caught in the zipper when trying to open or close the jumpsuit; along with the zipper, it broke after ten minutes of wearing the costume, when I hunched my back. Lastly, when I squatted once, and only once, the stitching tore leaving a hole on the left-side tigh of the costume.
It’s unfortunate that the costume could hardly sustain simply mobility. Despite it all, I did look forward to wearing this costume for Halloween, but alas, all I was left with was disappointment.Was this review helpful to you?