Adult Ahsoka Costume
- Dress w/ Attached Belt & Apron
- Boot Tops
- 100% Polyester
- Maroon sleeveless dress with openings over the chest and back
- Attached red belts are on the front with pink polyfoam flap
- Matching maroon cuffs and boot covers with printed gold buckles
- Grey tights with orange diamonds along the side
- Polyfoam Ahsoka headpiece
- Officially licensed
Let’s face it there are Star Wars fans, and then...there is you.
And you have spent every single Halloween, from as far back as you can remember, dressing as a different Star Wars character. You’ve gone as Luke and Han and Obi-Wan and Chewy. You’ve been Anakin and Padme and a Clone Trooper and Rey. You’ve been Yoda (three times), R2 (twice), and Leia so many times, you can’t even count. So, you know what is amazing about this year? This is finally the Halloween you get to turn yourself into Anakin's star student--with an attitude--and wear this amazing Adult Ahsoka costume.
You’ve been waiting to change yourself into this character, but you have never found a good enough costume (you have very high Star Wars standards). But this ensemble is the creme de la creme of Clone-Wars-worthy costumes. The maroon sleeveless dress has attached red belts in front, as well as matching maroon cuffs and boot covers with printed gold buckles. But it is the perfect polyfoam Ahsoka headpiece that makes this officially licensed costume right up your alley. Wearing this outfit, you'll feel the force flow through you; you’ll morph into a master of the lightsaber. This is a great look for any fan of Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series. But “fan” doesn’t even come close to describing you!
- Mostly okBy Anonymous | October 24, 2017The dress and headpiece were great, and the arm bands fit but they were a little tight. I typically wear a size 4 or 6. Like others said, the tights were definitely not meant for an adult.Was this review helpful to you?
- awefulBy Anonymous | October 18, 2017dress is tight but can get on, didnt even try tights the leg covers cant go over my foot size 8 ladies.Hand cant for it to the arm band to even see if it would fit my arms. dont buy unless u r a size 2/small or smallerWas this review helpful to you?
- Not all of the costume was AdultBy Anonymous | October 12, 2017The headpiece is decent, so is the dress and cuffs. However, the boot covers don’t even fit over my heel, and the “adult” tights didn’t even reach my knees! Not worth the money I spent at all.Was this review helpful to you?
- A Good Starting Point, but Plan to AlterBy Anonymous | October 12, 2017This Ahsoka costume was a good starting point as a costume, but you need to be of smaller stature, both thin and shorter (no taller than about 5'2") for this to just fit out of the bag. With some alteration though, the costume looks great and proves to be a good value for the money.Was this review helpful to you?