Adult Abe Lincoln Costume
- Coat/shirt/vest combo
- Stovepipe hat
- **Pants not included.
- Black hat stands 11'' tall & has 24.5'' circumference
- 100% polyester poplin, satin & broadcloth fabrics
- Knee-length black poplin jacket has shoulder pads, fabric ties at back of neck
- Silver satin vest front has decorative buttons at center
- Use spirit gum (sold separately) to attach the synthetic hair beard
- White broadcloth shirt front has black poplin bow tie sewn at center
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Of course, that is a wise quote from "honest Abe" himself. Become the respectable man who ended the American Civil War and restored our Union with this Adult Abe Lincoln Costume! While we can't provide the height of the beloved president (he was six foot four inches!), this costume will give you the classic look with a stovepipe hat, long jacket, and shirt front.
Whether for Halloween or Presidents' Day, this Abe Lincoln costume will give you the nineteenth-century look you've been waiting for.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Abe LincolnBy Current Customer | May 3, 2018Hat was squashed and out of shape. We are going to have to rig up something to straighten it out so it stands up. Collar misshapen and bowtie sewed on crooked.
Poor quality for $39.00. Disappointing!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm so sorry to hear about the condition this arrived in, did you happen to reach out to Customer Service regarding this? They are always willing to help find a proper resolution!
- Abe was a hit!!By Michelle Hudson | May 10, 2017My daughter was Abe for a historical presentation of about 25+ other historical figures.... she got 2nd place! This costume was awesome! The beard worked great for her. Stayed in place the entire time. Rolled up some firm construction paper in the hat, taped it down & the hat stayed upright great!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Congratulations to your daughter on her 2nd place victory! We appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback and when she's ready to do a project on Ben Franklin, Cleopatra, or even Annie Oakley, we'll have her covered.