Adult 80s Pop Party Costume
- Pair of Glovelettes
- Hair Tie
- 100% polyester
- Pullover dress has elastic at neckline, sleeve cuffs & waist
- Bodice has printed paint splatters
- Zebra-print skirt yoke has tulle & lace ruffled overlays
- Hair tie is a rectangular strip of lace
- Mesh fingerless gloves have elastic at wrists
- Leggings sold separately
Folks like the rave about the 50s. Immortalize the 60s. And everyone wishes they lived through the 70s. But you know what we think? The 80s are where it’s at!
OK, so maybe the 80s didn’t have hordes of hippies making political waves or disco dancing ‘til the wee hours, but it had amazing video games, gigantic cell phones, sweet side ponytails, insane aerobics routines, and one or two pretty stellar pop stars of its own. The 80s were bright neon colors and geometric prints. The 80s were full of spandex and cute Hollywood heartthrobs (sometimes together!). The 80s were--well, we’re guessing if you’re here staring at this Adult 80s Pop Party Costume, then the 80s were your decade. And you know they were bomb.
If you need a dramatic outfit to wear to your pal’s 80s party, don’t join a boy band! Just express yourself in this fun and funky black dress with its colorful accents and striped pink tulle skirt. The little lace glovettes and headband add just the right touch to make this outfit totally legit. And since you know as well as we do that the 80s were not about restraint, load your wrists up with plenty of DayGlo bangles and slap bracelets for an eye catching way to accessorize. The 50s may have had the King and the 60s its own floppy haired boy band, but we think the 80s had a brighter star: you!
|X-Small||Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|X-Small||Waist||20" - 26"||51cm - 66cm|
|Small / Medium||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Small / Medium||Waist||22" - 28"||56cm - 71cm|
|Small / Medium||Dress Length||31"||79cm|
|Medium / Large||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Medium / Large||Waist||24" - 30"||61cm - 76cm|
|Medium / Large||Dress Length||32"||81cm|
|X-Large||Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Waist||26" - 32"||66cm - 81cm|
- Runs smallBy Michelle | November 5, 2015Ordered this in my size and when I tried it on it was too tight and too short. Had to return it. Seems like it would be cute on someone with a thin figure only.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fits great!By Rachel H | October 12, 2022Height 5’5 | Weight 180 | Size X-LargeI was concerned after reading other reviews that the costume wouldn’t be true to size but I was very happy with it! I got XL cause I normally wear size L and I think I could have prob gotten away with just L- either way I liked the costume!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Costume runs smallBy Current Customer | June 1, 2016This costume runs extremely small. I wear a ladies 2 to 4 and I ordered a small/medium. It fit very small and was short. I'm exchanging out for a medium/large. I have not received it yet.Was this review helpful to you?