5th Element Leeloo Orange Harness Costume
- Multi-Pass Card
- 5th Element Leeloo Orange Harness Costume
- 97% polyester, 3% spandex
- Ribbed stretch shirt
- Slim-fit metallic low-rise pants
- Foam harness attaches with hook and loop fastner at back waist
- Synthetic wig on elastic mesh cap
- Add your photo to the Multi-Pass
- Officially licensed
If your name is Leeloominaï Lekatariba Lamina-Tchaï Ekbat De Sebat then you need...a shorter name. You will also need an amazing outfit that you can rely on when you're a supreme being tasked with saving the universe from destruction.
You may happen to run into some Mangalores that want to fight, or you might have to take Korben Dallas out on a date (but only with your permission). Either way, this officially licensed 5th Element Leeloo Orange Harness Costume is a supreme way for you to be ready for both! It comes straight from your favorite SciFi classic film and brings Leeloo’s deadly and alluring look right to you, without your even having to get reconstructed from a severed arm or jumping through the roof of a flying cab! Talk about a real win-win for you.
You’ll love rocking these slim-fit metallic low-rise pants, foam harness, and ribbed shirt almost as much as you’ll love flashing your customizable Multi-Pass around all night at the party. Of course, without her signature hair, Leelooo seems a little less “supreme,” so we’ve thrown in this orange bob wig for good measure. Dress your fella as Korben for a fun couple’s costume that only the in-crowd will get. Or you can go solo and seek out a rendezvous with Vito Cornelius. Even if you don’t find him, your killer costume will still be the element of the party that everyone is still talking about on Monday!
|X-Small||Shirt Length||13 1/2"||34cm|
|X-Small||Pants Waist||26" - 29"||66cm - 74cm|
|X-Small||Pants Length||40 3/8"||103cm|
|Small||Shirt Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||28" - 31"||71cm - 79cm|
|Small||Pants Length||40 3/8"||103cm|
|Medium||Shirt Length||15 1/2"||39cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||30" - 33"||76cm - 84cm|
|Medium||Pants Length||41 3/8"||105cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||33" - 36"||84cm - 91cm|
|Large||Pants Length||41 3/8"||105cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||36" - 39"||91cm - 99cm|
|X-Large||Pants Length||41 3/8"||105cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- CostumeBy Current Customer | November 22, 2018It fit great kinda too elastic at waist, wishing overalls where rubber they were not but was still really cute. Also didn’t come with plastic mutipass and no picture, thankfully I knew how to use photoshop! But got great comments!!Was this review helpful to you?
- DisappointmentBy amber | October 28, 2016I was very very excited upon purchasing this costume, but when I received the package, I couldn't be less enthused. I am 5'5 and a standard size small in just about everything that I wear..well except for this costume obviously. The shirt was extremely tight and uncomfortable, with minimal stretch and breathability. The pants were absolutely terrible. They did not fit properly at all and came up like high waders on me...and I'm not that tall. The best part of the costume was the cheaply made harness. It got the job done. All in all, I am extremely disappointed with the quality and fit of this $69.99 costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- True to SizeBy LeeLoo | October 23, 2019I'm 5'8, 140 lbs and size 27 waist... after reading the reviews that the costume ran small, I opted to get a size small. I should have got an extra small, however, because the waist is too big. The small will work, but I will be pulling my pants up all night unfortunately. The size chart is correct, true to size. Don't listen to the reviews. Everything was good quality. Overall happy.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great!By Current Customer | October 10, 2018Im 5’ 130lbs and a medium fit perfect. It was great quality, I was pleasantly surprised! Wig is a typical cheap costume wig, but most costumes don’t come with them, so it’s just a little bonus if you need itWas this review helpful to you?
- Great Outfit but damagedBy Team Ashen | November 2, 2015The outfit runs small, and it looks great. Ours came with a tear in the leg. We needed it that weekend, so didn't have time to send it back.Was this review helpful to you?