22" Light Up Skeleton Claw Tombstone
- Foam Tombstone
- 2 Ground Stakes
- Styrofoam tombstone measures 21" high, 13" wide, 1.5" thick
- Plastic ground stakes insert into base of tombstone and then into ground
- Red LED "eyes" glow through mesh-covered hole in tombstone
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (demo batteries included)
- Phillips-head screwdriver (not included) required to open battery compartment
They Are Watching
It's late, too late. You've missed your curfew, and now you are walking home in the dark. You know there's a shortcut through the cemetery, but do you have the guts to take it? It's a little too close to Halloween for your liking. Well, the longer this takes, the longer you're going to be grounded, probably. So you take the risk. Skirting between tombstones, you hear the sound of claws scrabbling on stone, and your blood runs cold. You rush to the other side of the cemetery, clearing the fence in a single leap. When you finally look behind you, you don't see anything—except for a pair of red eyes. Eek! Add some spookiness to your yard with this 22" Light Up Skeleton Claw Tombstone!
There are two different tombstones featured in the picture. The one that is for sale is the "Rest in Peace" tombstone, with the skeletal human hands and glowing red eyes. The foam "stone" comes with two plastic stakes to make sure it stays in the ground. The glowing eyes are thanks to some secret LED lights, which glare out of a hole in the stone. We'd definitely run from this creature!