Wicked Sexy Witch Women's Costume
- 95% polyester 5% spandex
- Stretchy shiny romper has zipper down center back
- Boning in the the front of the romper, lace details, criss cross ribbon
- Organza fabric on the sleeve caps, chest and back top
- Organza bustle has glitter details, wide elastic waistband
- Foam, organza witch hat has wire in the rim, sheer fabric draping
Baddest of the Bad
Everyone always sides with the goody two shoes. It's the villain you should have sympathy for! Maybe the prince was super annoying and kept trying to slide into the witch's DMs, and that's why he got turned into a frog. Or maybe that little girl from Kansas stole that pair of couture shoes and needs to learn a lesson in manners via flying monkey. And don't even get us started on those two kids trying to eat the witch's own house.
How can you look so good and yet be so bad? This Wicked Sexy Witch Costume includes a shiny black bodysuit with lace-up detail on the front. The neckline is outlined in sheer black mesh and black puffs adorn the shoulder. The attached open-front skirt has mesh hip puffs trimmed in lace over long black mesh layers. The black witch hat has a pointed crown with mesh overlay and a long, trailing mesh streamer tied around the crown's base.
Twist on a Classic
If you want to look amazing whether you're stirring a huge cauldron or riding your broom past the full moon, wear this costume! Nothing is better than a wicked witch on Halloween, but your outfit takes the original concept and gives it an extra splash of fun. Zip up your favorite pair of boots, grab your broomstick, and figure out which of your familiars you want to take with you to your next coven, because it's sure to be a blast!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 29, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- UncomfortableBy Michelle | October 14, 2022Height 5’2 | Weight 135 | Size MediumThis costume looks great on the model, however on my 5’2 figure the sleeves on this are too long and look nothing like the smooth kind you see on the model. Made it look tacky. Also the torso was short, I have a short torso myself, but this thing rode up your lady bits too hard. The quality of the costume looked great, however the choker piece is super itchy/scratchy and the bow was flat and unflattering. Plus you have to take the entire costume off just to use the restroom. That’s something to consider before buying this.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?