White Swan Women's Costume
- Pair of Arm Puffs
- 100% polyester
- Stretched velvet dress top and bustle w/ felt feather fringe
- Organza and tulle layers in the skirt of the dress
- Dress has adjustable shoulder straps and elastic waistband at back
- Plastic headband has felt fabric feather fringe
- Organza sleeve puffs have elastic bands to secure on your arms
- Exclusively made by us
Your Swan Song
Last year, you swore off hosting your annual Halloween bash. "I've worn every costume I've ever dreamed of and hung every decoration under the moon," you stated. "I simply cannot outdo myself anymore." But then...THEN...you laid eyes on this Women's White Swan Costume and it looks like Halloween at your house is back on. YAY! We may be biased, but we'd hate to think of you missing your favorite holiday just because you're burned out on witches, skeletons, and vampires. Go bold! Think outside the Halloween box. A ballet-theme for this year's soiree will put a fresh spin on your long-awaited party.
You'll feel like twirling through this holiday season decked out in the delicacy of this exquisite ensemble. The pure white hue and tutu design complement any celebrant, while the ruffled armbands and ballet-inspired accessories will make you feel like the spotlight is on you all night long. Whether you can pull off prancing around all night in pointe shoes or not, your look in this White Swan costume is sure to be en pointe!
Long Live Halloween
We hate to say "we told you so," but we're glad to see you've changed your tune on Halloween. We just knew this gorgeous getup would revitalize your love of the holiday. While you're busy spinning and leaping through your party, we would like to be the first to welcome you back to the Halloween club. We can't wait to see what you come up with next year!
|X-Small||Waist||22" - 28"||56cm - 71cm|
|Small||Waist||24" - 30"||61cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Waist||26" - 32"||66cm - 81cm|
|Large||Waist||29" - 33"||74cm - 84cm|
|Large||Dress Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- do not buyBy Cally | November 8, 2022Height 5’4 | Weight 140 | Size SmallThis costume is not sized to fit an adult. It did not cover my butt whatsoever. i’m not tall or overweight. I bought a small and the costume is just simply way too short. There is not enough fabric to cover the torso and therefore the tutu is so high and your entire butt is left out. I had to end up wearing bikini bottoms with it just so i could have coverage. Not worth the $.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Poor fitBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Height 5/6 | Weight 130 | Size MediumI failed to try this on until the day I planned to wear it. I ordered a medium (I normally wear a small/medium, size 4 or a 27). The costume was so small! It fit but the skirt started under my chest, barely covering my rear! Need to return this one! Quality was fine but fit a big no goBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Size X-SmallWAY too short i couldn’t even wear it. i went off the sizing guide and the top fit a little big but it was fine. however it didn’t cover anything below my belly button. i’m only 5 foot 1 so i can’t imagine who this would fit unless they were wearing it as a shirt.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?