Women's Plus Size Popcorn Babe Costume
- Teddy w/ Attached Skirt & Collar
- Pair of Leg Warmers
- 100% polyester stretch knit fabric
- Teddy has plastic snaps at crotch, buttons` at back of attached collar
- Constructed foam bust has underwire support
- Bust has overlay of molded vinyl "popcorn"
- Layered tulle skirt sewn to back waistline
- Elastic belt has hook & loop fastener at back
- Fabric-covered headband has felt rectangle topped w/ molded vinyl popcorn
- Leg warmers are same fabric as teddy, simply slide on
- Felt purse has top zipper closure, gold-tone metal chain shoulder strap
- Purse pouch measures 5" wide, 6" high, 1.5" thick
Let's All Go to the Movies
Is there anything better than a trip to the theater? Of course, not! You get to watch the latest flick on a big screen in full surround sound. You get to relax in a comfy seat. And the snacks? Well, movie popcorn might be one of the best foods on the planet. It's a must! This Women's Plus Size Popcorn Babe Costume really helps channel that full movie experience into a delightful costume that will make everyone hungry for a snack!
This tasty plus size costume comes with a striped teddy with an attached bustle. The stylized top features a textured pattern that recreates the delicious look of freshly popped theater popcorn. The bustle adds volume in the back and brings a brilliant burst of red and orange color.
The costume also comes with a variety of great accessories! The leg warmers come with the same striped pattern to match the teddy, and the popcorn belt fits around the waist to complement the outfit. The headpiece is shaped like a small box of popcorn and the included purse puts the finishing touch on the whole ensemble. We recommend adding a pair of sparkling red high heels to the look (sold separately) to recreate the look from the image.
- Ehhhh Pros and ConsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2022TLDR; the costume is ok. The parts are better than the whole.
If you’re confused about your size, just google the costume and you’ll find more thorough versions that list hip measurement on other sites. This costume fit as expected.
The popcorn latex is by far the best part of this costume, even if it is painted kinda wonky. It’s secured to the costume with single stitches every few inches and mine arrived with some stitches already busted.
The fabric of the costume is pretty see through and cheap. Tulle is unimpressive and limp. Pretty similar to what you see in most overpriced Halloween costumes.
Purse is cute. Headband fascinator isn’t cut right so it sits weird and you’ll have to take scissors to it (see how it’s flat instead of curved? Ugh)
I’m going to take the latex part and repaint and use it on a different base. This is overall pretty lame for the price.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Ehhhh Pros and Cons Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Ehhhh Pros and Cons No (0)