Womens Cupcake Costume
- Cupcake Costume
- 100% polyester
- Blue wrapper bottom with built in plastic hoop
- Pink top covered in pink tulle
- Green, blue, yellow, and pink sprinkles
- Magenta headpiece with sparkling sequin
- Long green stem attached to the top
Are you ready to take the cake?
Maybe all your friends are always telling you that you’re a sweetheart, all the time. Maybe you’re famous for your raging sweet tooth that’s never, ever quite satisfied. Maybe you’re the baker in your crowd, always trying out your latest recipes on your friends. Maybe you’ve been invited to a cuisine-themed Halloween party and have no idea what to wear. Or maybe, you just like to have a little “bite” of fun!
Well, here’s a recipe for sweet success that will make you the center of attention – and nobody “desserts” attention more than you! Our Women’s Tasty Cupcake Costume is a pretty confection that has all the ingredients you’ll need to look as fun and sweet as can be. Really, is there anybody who DOESN’T like cupcakes?
The recipe starts with a blue cupcake wrapper “skirt” bottom as the base. Then you’ll need to mix in the pink sleeveless top. To save you time, the top is already covered in green, blue, yellow and pink sprinkles. (Because cupcakes are nothing without sprinkles.) “Frost” your cupcake by fluffing out the pink tulle over the top just so. Then all you need to do is add the cherry on top! The cherry headpiece sparkles with sequins and has a green stem for the perfect finishing touch.
For some extra fun, whip up a batch of friends to dress up as cupcakes with you and you’ll be serving up a baker’s dozen at the Halloween party this year.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Adorable!!By Sherry | November 4, 2013I made a couple alterations. I removed the tubing and replaced it with a slightly larger and firmer tube. Also added tubing to the very bottom so the cupcake held its shape better. Was a success. I'm pretty thin, so roominess was not an issue. You could leave the bottom tubing out if it is. I also ordered the pink and teal wig from this website. Was a perfect combination. I dress up every Halloween to hand out candy and this is my favorite costume by far!Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Venla | January 29, 2019So it was nothing like in the picture. Spend 50€ for nothing. It was so little and short that it was okay to my 4-year-old sister.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cutest cupcake!By dani o | January 16, 2013This costume was such a hit! It fit perfectly, was easy to accessorize with and overall a costume that everyone thought was original, cute, and amusing. My boyfriend dressed up as a hot dog so we both looked good enough to eat!Was this review helpful to you?
- JunkBy Anonymous | October 28, 2018Overall, I was disappointed. This costume was lack luster at best. It was so short, that I'm glad I definitely planned to wear pants under anyways. The head band sits completely different than pictured, also.Was this review helpful to you?
- My daughter loves itBy Current Customer | October 11, 2016Really cute!Was this review helpful to you?
- Worst costume ever... Disappointed!By Gemgal38 | October 13, 2015The costume looks nothing like the photo. They must have changed the quality or manufacturer because this costume is NOT the same as the one with the rave reviews. It is so bend up it could not be fixed or repaired and the seams are not sewed. The costume looks worn and cheap. Not worth the money!Was this review helpful to you?
- Worked great for Beauty and the Beast ConfectionBy costumeMom | May 18, 2015It was great on stage and looked good under the lights. It is was worn by a teenager who was 5'3" tall and it was about 4 inches below her butt cheeks. Make sure you let the costume hang on a hanger at least 12hrs before wearing it. It never really became a perfect circle, but close enough to look good.Was this review helpful to you?
- Too CuteBy Brandicain | October 8, 2013I absolutely Love my cupcake costume!!!! In the past I have been disappointed with costumes ordered over the internet but this one was exactly as described. Would recommend to anyone.Was this review helpful to you?