Womens Susan B. Anthony Costume
- 100% polyester dress w/eyelet collar
- Metal pendant is attached to the collar
- Lace ruffles on the full length sleeves
- Zipper down center back
This is a Women's Susan B. Anthony Costume.
|Small||Neck Width (Laying Flat)||6.5"||6.5"|
|Medium||Neck Width (Laying Flat)||6.8"||6.8"|
|Large||Neck Width (Laying Flat)||7.1"||7.1"|
|X-Large||Neck Width (Laying Flat)||7.4"||7.4"|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Good Nadja costumeBy Stasya | October 8, 2021Height 5’10” | Weight 160I purchased this for a Nadja costume from What We Do in the Shadows. It’s perfect for that. I’m adding a red bow around the neck, a deco-style crystal belt at the waist, and a black lace overlay on the skirt.
Measurements: 36” bust, 32” natural waist, 39” hip. I’m 5’10”. I went with the size L because I thought a smaller size wouldn’t fit my waist. Size Large fit my waist and hips comfortably but was way too big at the bust, as expected. The back and shoulders were appropriate for my shape though. If you have a similar shape to me, but a larger bust then it’ll fit well. The measurements listed on the website are completely accurate. There’s enough going on with the white ruffles in front that I don’t think anyone will notice that it’s a little baggy at the bust for me. Note that there’s no stretch on the fabric, so if you are between sizes, then size up. The length is good for my height. I was planning to wear some Victorian style heels, but I’m going to wear flats since I don’t think the shoes will show, and it’s not dragging. If you are a little shorter, some heels will keep the skirt from dragging. The dress is pretty warm sincere the fabric is thick polyester, and there’s a lot of it. It’ll be good for late October.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- This works!By SusanBInspiresMe! | October 29, 2020Height 5'4" | Weight 130 | Size MediumI am mainly writing this review to let you know about the sizing. I am 5'4" and about 130 lbs. It fits pretty well except it's a little long. There is a lot of fabric in the skirt! But I think a small would have been too tight. Knowing quite a bit about Susan B. Anthony, I can say this is decently close to what she would wear (although of course there weren't synthetic fabrics like this in those days!) and I feel like this is a decent costume for the price. Now I just need some round, wire-rimmed glasses!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so glad that you found our Susan B. Anthony costume made a good historical costume. We hope this costume is a favorite for years to come.
- Perfect!By Anty Anne | October 24, 2020Height 5’ 8” | Weight 170 | Size X-LargeThis dress surpassed my expectations! I needed a Victorian funeral dress, not for Halloween but, In November for a sketch event at the cemetery that my husband and I oversee. Local sketchers will gather throughout the cemetery to sketch whatever they see. I’m going to be a model for that event. Very good quality and perfect fit. I’ll need to hem it up but I’d rather it be too long rather than too short. That allows me to hem it according to whatever shoes I want to wear. And it arrived 5 days earlier than the stated delivery date. Thanks, HalloweenCostumes.com.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?