Thomas the Tank Engine Conductor Costume for Toddlers
- 100% polyester fabric; 100% polyurethane foam
- Overall straps attach to front bib w/ hook & loop fastener behind decorative buttons
- Bib has foam-backed quilted image of Thomas the Tank Engine
- Gold-tone chain attaches to left hip & inside of watch pocket w/ hook & loop fastener
- Foam-backed hat has printed logo on front
- Triangular scarf has hook & loop fastener behind decorative knot
- Officially licensed
- NOTE: model is wearing a white shirt that is not part of this costume
When you are trying to get better at something, the only way you can improve is to train. You should practice until you are confident that you can perform your tasks with all the skill and strength that you need to be the best of the best!
On the other hand, sometimes it is better to let machines do the work for you. When you want to move a ton of coal, ore, grain, or other products, for example, there is just no beating the beastly power of a train. They just never quit! But they also rely on the skill and knowledge of a skilled conductor, so in a way the conductor is the true hard worker.
If you are a hard worker and you want to make sure that you dress in a way that makes that apparent, then you will be more than happy to have this Toddler Thomas the Tank Engine Conductor Costume! It shows that you are a person who is willing to put in the hours and get the job done, no matter what. The overalls, kerchief, and hat will make you look just like the iconic conductor of one of the greatest trains of all time. The striped overalls are stylish and characteristic of the profession, while the hat is truly a callback to a time when trains were far more common. Bringing that style to your dress is a great way to make you look as cool as you feel inside!
Dress for the Job You Want
If you want to be a conductor when you grow up, then there is no beating this Toddler Thomas the Tank Engine Conductor Costume! The pictures alone are worth it, but you also get the benefit of looking back 20 years from now and loving the nostalgia.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review