Toddler Chameleon Costume
- Bodysuit w/ Attached Tail
- Pair of Mitts
- Pair of Booties
- 100% polyester velour fabric and fiberfill stuffing
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Stuffed tail has wire inside, can be posed as desired
- Mitts have elastic cuffs, booties have rib knit cuffs
- Hood has soft-sculpted eyes, snout & crest on top, Hook and Loop fastener tab fastener under chin
Have you ever looked at something and just had to start scratching your head as you puzzle over what the darned thing is? Maybe it is an animal and you’re sure you have seen something like it before, but you’re not sure if it was just a fantasy monster or something actually real? Perhaps it just looks like a smudge on the ground and you’re trying to identify some kind of strange chemical composition? Thing is… we understand that when you’re raising a kid, you can very often experience both of these thoughts and, occasionally, at the same time… almost always immediately followed by the desperate question, “Where did you get that!?”
The animal kingdom has this amazing way of keeping us all guessing. So many creatures pull together surprising elements that ensure that none of us are ever certain what we’re looking at. A few of them are able to pretend to be other creatures entirely. And, if there is anything that a toddler more closely resembles, it is that sort of beastie that can randomly flip flop its entire identity just to confuse the heck out of you and make you wonder what the rest of the day is going to end up being!
Well, we are here to make the entire experience easier… by letting you give into the problem wholly and let your kiddo flat out evolve and shapeshift! Experience the full wonder of your tyke’s ever-developing persona with this Toddler Chameleon costume. This polyester velour jumpsuit has a back zipper for simple wearing and has lovely green and black camouflage print throughout the whole of the body. The stomach and tail are both a lighter lime green, the latter of which can be stuffed and posed as desire. The hood has soft-sculpted eyes with a snout on top that gives your little tyke the very image of being a giant lizard. Now, the color shifting abilities develop a little later in life, so you won’t have to worry about your kiddo vanishing before your eyes… at least not thanks to the costume, anyway! You’ll still have to worry about anything weird that comes into the house, though. Nothing we can do about that development.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- He loves it and mama does too!By ainsleyleonards | October 12, 2016Y'all, this costume is precious! My son is in 4T clothing and this fit him perfectly. It's made very well and looks to be made of very high quality material. This was my first time ordering from Halloweencostumes.com, and I am so pleased!! I can promise it won't be my last time to order from them!Was this review helpful to you?
- ChameleonBy Bobbi | November 9, 2018We bought this for my littlest (15 months) for Halloween to be pascal as my daughter insisted, Rapunzel. I bought the 2t. We live in a cold climate so I could stick lots of clothes under it and she has time to play dress up with it as she wishes. It seems to fit true to size otherwise, maybe even a bit bigger. It was perfect for us and a great quality! The price was great I got it for under 30, whichvwith costumes unless you get after Halloween, is a score.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hi! Thanks for the great review of the Toddler Chameleon Costume. It is one of many designed by and made for our company. BTW, we currently do have many costumes and items at very affordable special prices. The kids costumes truly are fun for year around dress up play!!