Suitmeister Gamer Navy Suit for Men
- 100% polyester
- Suit jacket is fully lined
- 2 button closure in jacket front, false pocket flaps
- Necktie matches suit, and it's not a clip on so learn how to tie a tie already!
- Pants have elastic bands at sides for fit
- Zipper fly with button top
- 2 front and 1 back pants pocket
- *NOTE: suits have a slim-fit design, please consult size chart
In-game achievement celebrations are a chance to show off. Your fellow gamers gear up in their flashiest skins and accessories and put on an entertaining display of emotes to cheer for your or their accomplishments. It’s a fanfare you’d never replace. And yet, if you could, you’d make it an IRL event.
We’re imagining the spectacle right along with you. Friends dressed in wild color combinations and quality cosplay armor sets for anything but a convention would be amazing! And we have the selection to make that happen. But for a real celebratory fashion statement that you can wear anywhere, we have this snazzy Suitmeister Gamer Navy Suit!
Get yourself glammed up for real-world celebrations with this unique two-piece suit. The navy-colored jacket, slacks, and tie feature an 8-bit style splash print inspired by classic arcade games. The colorful pattern shows your playful side, the tailoring of the suit keeps the look classy. The jacket closes with two color coordinated buttons and features false pocket flaps and a notched lapel. Meanwhile, the pleated pants have functional front pockets and a back pocket for holding your wallet and other essentials. Wear the pieces together or mix the jacket with jeans and tie with any formal top. However you choose to style this ensemble, you’re sure to be the trendiest in-game and out!
|Medium||Pants Inseam||33 1/2"||85cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||37 1/2"||95cm|
- Four StarsBy Daniel Steidel | January 11, 2023A basic suit costume, but was exactly what I needed for teaching kids about outer space. It should be understood this is a costume. You’re not getting an actual suit. It was well made and the sizing was perfect.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?