Star Wars The Force Awakens Kylo Ren Lightsaber Accessory
- 33" long when blade is extended
- Blade lights when button is activated
- Requires 2 AA batteries, not included
- For ages 4+
When we got our first glimpse of Kylo Ren in the Force Awakens teaser, fans around the world were stunned. Who's this new guy? Is he the main villain? Is he a Sith? Why does his lightsaber have extra 'hilt beams'? Is it even really a lightsaber? It left us with so many questions and only speculation to fill the void. You can suit up as the new Star Wars character with one of our official costumes, but just make sure you have the right weapon to complete the look. We're not really sure how his lightsaber works, but we are sure of one thing—it is beyond cool! Add this accessory to complete your Episode 7 costume, and you'll have the hottest look of the season.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great...By AshleyinJax | January 18, 2016I purchased this item in addition to the Kylo Ren adult costume and gloves. It completed my look for Halloween 2015'. You do need your own batteries and the light is best seen under low or no light conditions. Read my entire review under the adult Kylo Ren costume. Thanks and Aloha from Hawaii :o)Was this review helpful to you?
- Worked great in addition to my Kylo Ren costume...By Tanya | October 24, 2019I purchased this with my Kylo Ren costume and the Child Kylo Ren gloves. The additional accessories to compliment the costume works like a charm. Thank you and Aloha from Hawaii ;o)Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 21, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy K. Clipper | November 28, 2018Perfect accessory for the Kylo Ren costume. My son loves itWas this review helpful to you?
- Excellent designBy Jimmy | November 4, 2018Would be better with the light but Still greatWas this review helpful to you?