Star Wars Chewbacca Mouth Mover Adult Mask
- Star Wars Adult Chewbacca Mouth Mover Mask
- Molded plastic mask has faux fur hood that covers entire head
- Hinged jaw has adjustable straps so it moves with wearer's jaw
- Small eye openings will restrict vision
- Officially licensed
Some people just don’t have the natural genes to grow fur like Chewbacca. Even some of the hairier guys around the office who have some pretty substantial beards can’t hold a candle to the furry face of a Wookiee. Those majestic creatures really do have the greatest fur in the galaxy. The good news is that you don’t have to wait months and spend hundreds of galactic credits on hair tonics and natural oils to get a furry face like the iconic Star Wars hero!
Now, you can just grab this adult Chewbacca Mouth Mover Mask. Modeled after big furry lug from the original Star Wars Trilogy, this mask really gives you an authentic look. The mask fits over your head and has plenty of faux fur (no real Wookiees were harmed in the making of this mask). It is also designed in such a way that when you move, the mask’s mouth moves, adding another layer of realism to this mask. Just make sure to practice your Wookiee growl before you put this mask on!
|Standard||One Size||One size fits most adults||One size fits most adults|
- SmallBy Anonymous | November 10, 2022This mask is meant for a small face
We'll not fit a grow adult without modifications.. jaw will stay wide open if tried the fit on adult face can barely see through the eyesBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- GreatBy Paul | October 13, 2022Its perfect for the rubies adult chew costume and better than the deluxe head that came with it.
Two issues are with it.
It sheds hair,
You will need to trim the hair from the eyes to see,.
Also use some spirit gum to tape it to your jaw for movement.
It is slightly small for a large man of 6ft 5in tall, but perfect for a normal size person.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?