Adult Full Spider Mask
- Standard: Coming Soon
- Latex mask w/ faux hair
- pullover full size mask
- Small eye slits allow limited vision
- One size fits most
Cleaning Out the Cobwebs
You've been meaning to clean out your closet for a while now. There are years of stuff piled up in there. So, one slow Sunday you start to take care of it. It was surprisingly pleasant at first. You were making fast headway and discovering some useful things that you thought were lost a long time ago. As you sorted the piles of keep, throw, and donate you got deeper into the walk-in. You started to notice a few dense spiderwebs wrapped around some items. It was gross but you just shrugged it off and put those items into the throw pile. But then the sticky web got more common, covering everything in the back of the closet. How many spiders could there be in this closet? You hadn't even seen any! The answer arrived in horrific style when you moved the suit you wore to prom. Yes, there it was, a spider crouching on the floor, as big as a pit bull. Too bad you were stuck in the spider's web at this point. Who knew spring cleaning could be deadly?
Become a nightmare-inducing man-size spider when you slip this latex mask over your head! The angry-looking face is detailed with faux hair and way too many shining eyes. With limited vision and ventilation, this pull-over mask is great for quick scares and photo ops!
|Standard||One Size||One size fits most||One size fits most|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 3, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Realistic Scary Spider MaskBy Carrie | September 21, 2022Very good mask! High quality and exactly ad described! I loved the realistic hair all over it!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Chris | August 3, 2022This mask is just like the picture and looks better in person. I am very satisfied.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 22, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?