Sesame Street Infant/Toddler Deluxe Count Costume
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
|6/12 Months||Jumpsuit Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|12/18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||25"||64cm|
|2T||Jumpsuit Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
- 100% polyester fleece and velvet fabrics
- Soft fleece jumpsuit has bow attached
- Hook and loop fastener down center back
- Elastic in the back waist and at ankles
- Snap closure on the inseams for easy diaper access
- Green cape w/ foam collar attaches to the back of the jumpsuit w/ hook and loop fastener
- Headpiece has felt hair and fangs, embroidered facial features and a stuffed nose
- Headpiece has elastic in the back
- Officially licensed
One, One Halloween Costume!
Hey, did you hear that? Every time Count von Count finishes counting something, it’s punctuated by a flash of lightning and clap of thunder. We’re sure glad that it only happens to him. Can you imagine trying to teach your little one to count and having it thunder all the time? That would get old fast. It might even scare them so much that they wouldn’t want to learn anymore! However, it doesn’t seem to bother the Count. He loves counting so much that he even has a whole song about it! The Count’s enthusiasm inspired us to learn about numbers when we were small, and we hope it spreads to your child as well!
Get your little one ready to present the number of the day with this Sesame Street Deluxe Count Costume for Infants and Toddlers! This soft jumpsuit includes the Count’s signature bow and printed sash, and has hook and loop fasteners down the middle of the back to make changing easier. The headpiece will help your child look just like this beloved purple character, and the green detachable cape will add a final flourish to the outfit. Your child will have a great time counting everything they can find when they put on this charming costume!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review