Sesame Street Adaptive Toddler/Kid's Elmo Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- 100% polyester fleece fabric
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center front
- Costume is designed with multiple access openings to accommodate IV ports, bladder catheters, or abdominal feeding tubes
- Openings at center back, pants inseams, left front waist, and sleeves from cuff to elbow, all close w/ hook & loop fastener
- Top of hood has soft-sculpted eyes and nose, embroidered mouth
- Officially licensed
More Treat Than Trick
Who wants to dress up as a monster for Halloween? That sounds like lots of fun...except that monsters can be kind of scary. What about the kind of monster that prefers hugs and songs to hiding in the shadows, enjoys learning the alphabet, and knows how to be a good friend? That kind of monster would be much better than the everyday bug-eyed and fanged kind. In fact, we would be happy to find out that a monster like that was hiding under our bed!
Be the nicest "monster" on the block in this officially licensed Sesame Street Adaptive Toddler/Kid's Elmo Costume! The one-piece jumpsuit has long sleeves and legs, and is made of soft red polyester fleece. It fastens down the front and also has secure openings in the front of the torso as well as the forearms and inseams for abdominal and IV port access. Its hood has two soft-sculpted white eyes and a round orange nose, and an embroidered smiling mouth.
Welcome to the Elmo Show!
Once Halloween is over, you can still use this costume for plenty of imaginative play! One of the most fun activities to try is to pretend that you're filming your own episode of Sesame Street. As Elmo, you can step in front of the camera to sing, dance, and enjoy having your own show. Dressing up as a friendly monster is so much fun that it should happen more than once a year!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review
Earn 10 Points