Sailor Moon Women's Costume
- Leotard w/ Attached Skirt
- Pair of Gloves
- White fabric: poly/spandex blend; colored fabric: 100% polyester
- Leotard has front zipper placket behind large fabric neckline bow
- Leotard has crotch snaps
- Bow is sewn to one side of placket, attaches to other side w/ hook & loop fastener
- Skirt has built-in petticoat
- Back bow attaches to top back of skirt w/ metal snaps
- Choker is same fabric as bows, has hook & loop fastener at back
- Above-elbow gloves have foam cuffs
- Foam-backed faux leather tiara has faux gem at front, elastic band at back
- Officially licensed, exclusive
MOON PRISM POWER!
Sailor Moon is the defender of our galaxy against the evil powers of the Negaverse, the Dark Kingdom, and anyone who would dare be mean to kitties or suggest that growing girls shouldn't have that extra portion of cake. She's also just a little bit awkward, occasionally jealous, a periodic crybaby, and, otherwise, the noblest soul that we could ever hope to find! Now, if only we could all agree on what she says when she transforms into Sailor Moon!
Between her various transformation devices, whether she has the Silver Crystal or not, and which language we're translating her adventures into, she says a number of different things. The biggest argument is if she should say "Make-Up!" after her "Moon Power" phrase. If you tend to call her civilian form Usagi, you probably think it is a critical component. If you call her Serena, you might not even know of the full phrase!
DESIGN & DETAILS
Whether you prefer the English dub, original Japanese, or the manga version of Sailor Moon, you'll no doubt have your moves and phrases perfected. But, until you can truly activate the magical transformation, our own Earth-based team of Sailor Designers have this officially licensed Sailor Moon Costume ready for you! This look is fully decked out with high-quality materials to help you outlast the forces of darkness. From the white leotard, blue pleated skirt and sailor flap, and large front and back bows, you've got the Sailor look down pat! The Moon Prism and Tiara complete the look and have you ready for all your adventures.
IN THE NAME OF THE MOON...
You might not even need to warn the forces of evil that you're around to punish them when you show up in this exclusive Sailor Moon costume. With the authentic look straight out of the manga and anime, your transformation is complete and our world is saved!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Great Costume!By Joanna | November 12, 2018This costume was true to size, was well-made, and was perfect for my 90’s themed Halloween party! I’m 5’7 and usually wear a US size 12 (size 30), and the L fit me perfectly. I would definitely recommend!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Anonymous | October 13, 2022Height 4’9 | Weight 100 | Size SmallThis was bought for my young daughter, the costumes give some stretch, but not a lot. She does not wear the typical size in her age group, so this fit her well and it was long enough for her, as we wanted something modest for her. I would say in adults sizes it would run small and short. It’s a nice costume, the quality is good and she really liked it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- perfect costume!By breedawn | September 29, 2022Height 4'11 | Weight 150 lbs | Size X-Largeit fit perfectly! it even got here earlier than expected. was expecting october 6th and got september 29th. the fabric feels like a nicer quality than most costumes. a little bunched from being in the bag, but nothing a steamer cant fix. the gloves even work on my phone screen which was a nice surprise!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 17, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 10, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 9, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Laura | January 5, 2022Height 5'6" | Weight 155 | Size X-LargeI am mostly pleased with the Sailor Moon costume! The gloves feel nice on, the bows are voluminous, and the snaps at the bottom of the leotard keeps it from riding up! The skirt is long enough for my self-conscious days. My only complaint is that the crown/tiara was missing from the package.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Great quality and service!By Current Customer | October 23, 2019I ordered this costume after a failed attempt with another retailer.
This website got me the high quality complete costume earlier than promised and in perfect condition! My 14 y/o was elated! Such a great value and perfect fit, she can’t wait for Halloween!Was this review helpful to you?
- Wonderful costumeBy Crystal | November 12, 2018Everyone loved the costume. The dress and gloves were great quality fabric.Was this review helpful to you?