Ride A Unicorn Costume for Girls
- Unicorn overall w/ stuffed head & legs
- Body of brushed knit flannel, lined w/ interlock knit & stuffed w/ fiberfill
- Grosgrain ribbon suspenders have plastic slides for length adjustment
- Stuffed head has iridescent horn, pink faux fur mane, black plastic eyes, ribbon reins
- Iridescent wings sewn to sides
- 4 stuffed legs hang from body
- Pink faux fur tail
Since medieval times, unicorns have been associated with young girls, seen as a symbol of innocence and purity. This Ride A Unicorn costume is for those who just need to find a beautiful supernatural wonder and plop themselves down on it! Carry me around, innocence and purity! When your little angel wears this Ride A Unicorn Costume, she can ride headlong into her favorite fairy tale!
It’s not known if legends of unicorns originated with rhinoceroses, single-horned goats or deer, or simple fabrication, but you can let your little one go on believing whatever she wants. This Ride A Unicorn costume is as authentic as they come.
This Ride A Unicorn costume has a body of brushed knit flannel, lined with interlock knit and stuffed with fiberfill for that soft squeeze-ability every unicorn needs to comfort its maiden. It has grosgrain ribbon suspenders with plastic slides for length adjustment––we can’t stop your princess from ever outgrowing her fondest companion, but we can put it off as long as possible. I mean, we do have a spell that would stop her from ever aging, but that doesn’t seem worth it, right? It’s usually considered a curse. We’ll just go with the straps. The stuffed head has an iridescent horn, a pink fur mane and black plastic eyes. The unicorn has 4 stuffed legs handing from its body, a pink faux fur tail, and iridescent wings sewn to its sides. Wait, wings?! Is this a unicorn or Pegasus? Scratch everything, we have to start over…
- Halloween Costume-Does the trickBy Anonymous | September 13, 2015We bought this costume for a tall 4-year old daughter. The size is good and fits her well. I guess I expected the rainbow skirt on the sides to be part of the costume. Reviews on this costume at other websites talks about the lack of stuffing to hold the head up and that was true. However, the reign or ribbon straps to hold on to, help to keep the head up. This strap also connects with a velcro piece, so it could be velcro'd up too. The part I wasn't expecting was that the back or butt of the unicorn has absolutely no stuffing so it and the tail just kind of hang there.
We will definitely need to put a dress on her to add some extra details to make it a complete costume. I guess it works though...just for Halloween, I guess.Was this review helpful to you?