Rawhide Renegade Costume
- 100% polyester poplin & brushed knit flannel; 100% cotton broadcloth
- Knee-length brown poplin jacket has long sleeves & wing collar
- Tan flannel vest has neck loop, self-fabric waist ties, 3 decorative buttons
- Vinyl belt molded to look like tooled leather w/ bullet loops & metal buckle
- Belt fastens in back w/ fabric ties
- Brown faux suede hat
- Red broadcloth bandana measures 22" square
Saddle up, partner, because we’re about to take this rodeo out on the road! When you wanna grow up to be the toughest bronco in the bullpen, you gotta start lookin’ the part! And when it comes to movin’ ‘em up and headin’ ‘em up, you can’t be wearing no city slicker duds, or them other cowboys will have you branded as a tenderfoot for sure! So instead, show them that you’re the coolest amigo around by wearing the clothes that a real cowboy would wear. Whether you’re riding a steer across the high and wide, heading out west with your posse, or looking for 8 seconds on glory in the dirt-packed arena...or is it a ring? What's the thing they do the whole rodeo thing in? Cause some of them are small, like at county fairs, but other ones are really big, like the huge rodeo at Calgary...
We'll be honest...the most we really know about cowboys is just what we've seen in movies like Young Guns and City Slickers, and maybe possibly a bunch of Pace Picante movies. We also rode horses that one time at summer camp, which was pretty fun, but that was in a state where dressing up like a cowboy will basically have everyone wondering if you're a crazy person.
But what we DO know is that, if your little one loves everything Western, then this costume is going to make him so happy he'll spit! but hopefully not, like, really spit, cause that's kind of gross)! This Rawhide Renegade Costume comes with a knee-length brown poplin jacket; a an flannel vest (that also has a neck loop and self-fabric waist ties that ensure a comfortable fit); a vinyl belt molded to look like tooled leather, complete with bullet loops and metal buckle; a brown faux suede hat; and even a red bandana! Add your own jeans, shirt and boots...maybe even a broom horse or a toy six-shooter for the perfect cowboy ensemble. Ride ‘em cowboy!
- Rawhide Renegade Costume was PERFECT!!!By Current Customer | November 6, 2019This costume was amazing. It looked so cute on my little boy. Quality material!!!!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so glad that this cowboy costume worked out for your little cowpoke. Hopefully, he'll have some fun dress-up adventures this year!
- HowdyBy Current Customer | October 9, 2016Perfect costume. Very happy. Bought 2 - A size 6 and 8. And it fit my two boys perfectly. The coat is very thin, but it will work with the long sleeve shirt our boys plan to use with it. The vest ties around the back. The belt is rubber, and has mock bullets on the strap. The hat is nice, but it needs to be worked in because it comes flat in the package. The bandana is very stiff, so it too needs to be worked in. We completed the look by adding boots and jeans, and cowboy lingo. A perfect costume.Was this review helpful to you?